|All Exams Free Study Material and PDFs Join Our Telegram Channel
||Click Here Join Now|
Memory Based Question Asked in SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 Download Pdf
Hello Aspirants, as we know that today was first day of sbi clerk prelims exam. So we are providing Memory Based questions asked in SBI Clerk Prelims exam pattern held on 23rd & 24th June 2018. Here we will are providing you the section-wise Memory Based Questions. We are updating one by one all the questions stay tuned and book mark this page.
SBI Clerk Questions Asked on 23rd June 2018 Prelims Exam
SBI Clerk English Question Asked in 23rd June Paper
1. Antonym- BELITTLE
2. Reading Comprehension – On Workers (Business Based)
3. Rearrangement-Who would pay for the vicissitudes?
From the coming plight of consumer?
Indian policy makers should draw the lesson
Of the market where content is allowed to combine freely
SBI Clerk Reasoning Questions Asked in 23rd June Paper
Twelve people are sitting in two parallel rows containing six people each in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row 1- A, D, E, K, S and T are sitting and all of them are facing South. In row 2- B, F, C, G, L and H are sitting and all of them are facing North. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement, each member of a row faces another member of the other row. G sits third to the left of H. A faces G and G doesn’t sit at any extreme ends of the line. K sits third to the left of E. C faces D. The one facing D, sits third to the right of B. S and B do not sit at the extreme ends of the line. G is not an immediate neighbour of L and E is not an immediate neighbour of A.
Box Puzzle Asked in SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2018
Direction (1-5) : Study the information given below and answer the questions based on it.
Eight boxes P,Q,R,S,T,U,V and W are kept one above another not necessarily in the same order. Three boxes are between W and V and neither of them is at the top or bottom position. Two boxes are between U and R and box U is above box R. Two boxes are between V and R. The number of boxes is between P and W is same as P and V. Box S is above box T and more than one box is between S and T. Box T is not at the bottom position.
1. Which of the following box is at the top?
A. Box R
B. Box U
C. Box D
D. Box T
E. Box Q
2. How many boxes are between box R and box T?
3. What is the position of box W from the top?
4. Which of the following box is not below R?
A. Box P
B. Box T
C. Box V
D. Box S
E. Box Q
5. Which of the following box just above box Q?
A. Box V
B. Box T
C. Box P
D. Box W
E. Box S
Ten Boxes L,M,N,O,P,R,S,T,U and V are place one above the other in any particular order. Box no. 1 is at the bottom and Box no. 10 is at the top. There are two boxes between R and U. Box V is placed at the Bottom. There are three boxes between Box L and Box P. Box U is placed on even no. position. Box N is at 8th no. position. Box O is kept immediately below Box N and immediately above Box P. Box T is placed between the Box S and U.
6. Which Box is placed at the top?
A. Box M
B. Box L
C. Box S
D. Box R
E. None of these
7. Which Boxes are placed in the middle of the arrangement?
A. Box S and Box T
B. Box N and Box O
C. Box P and Box R
D. Box U and Box V
E. Box L and Box M
8. Four of them are alike in a certain way and form a group. Which of the following does not belong to the group?
A. Box N, O
B. Box S, T
C. Box P, R
D. Box L, N
E. Box M, N
A. Box R
B. Box T
C. Box S
D. Box P
None of these
10. Which of the following Box is placed immediately below Box P?
A. Box P
B. Box T
C. Box U
D. Box O
E. Box N
Sushmita remember that her birthday falls between April and October. Zahida remember that sushmita birthday falls between April and July. When exactly do you thing Sushmita’s birthday is?
a) either June or July
d) Either may or June
Questions of Circular Arrangement Asked in SBI Clerk Prelims 2018
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H and sitting around a circular table facing the centre.
* G is sitting third to the right of F.
* H is not an immediate neighbour of F and G. A is sitting second to the right of H.
* B is sitting third to the right of C and C is not an immediate neighbour of G.
* D is not an immediate neighbour of H or C.
Reasoning Miscellaneous Questions
How many letters in the word BEARING has an equal number of letters between as there are in the English Alphabet Series from left to right only?
Question of Coding decoding Asked in SBI Clerk Prelims 2018
In a certain code language,
‘economics is not money’ is coded as ‘ka la ho ga’
‘Demand and supply economics’ is coded as ‘mo ta pa ka’
‘Money makes only part’ is coded as ‘zi la ne ki’
‘Demand makes supply economics’ is coded as ‘zi mo ka ta’
1. What may be the possible code for ‘demand only more’ in the given code?
2. What may be the possible code for work and money’ in the given code language?
3. What is the code for ‘makes’ in the code language?
SBI Clerk Numerical Ability Questions Asked on 23rd June Paper
Number Series Asked in SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 (1st Shift)
1. 1 , 244 , 163 , 190, 181, ?
3^5 3^4 3^3 3^2 3
2. 36,18 , 6 , 3 , 1 , ?
x2 x3 x2 x3 x2
3. 18 , 8 , 6 ,9 , 23 ?
x 0.5 – 1 x 1 – 2 x 2 – 3 x 3 – 4
4. 18 , 29 , 42 , 53 , ? , 77
+11 +13 +11 +13
5. 250 , ? ,190 , 167 , 148 , 131
+31 +29 +23 +21 +17
Number Series Asked in SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 (2nd Shift)
1 ) 458, 228, 112, 53, ?
2 ) 12, 7, 8, 13, 27, ?
3 ) 2, 17, 30, 41, ?
4 ) 10, 17, 27, 42, ?
5 ) 101, ?, 90, 126, 79, 134
Number Series Asked in SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 (3rd Shift)
1) 16, 86, 149, 205, ?
2) 7, 14, 40, 103, 227, ?
3) 3, 4, 9, 32, ?, 924
4) 12, 12, 36, 180, ?, 11340
5) 6, 7.2, 8.7, 10.8, 14.1, ?
Arithmetic Question Asked in SBI Clerk Prelims 2018
a) The area of a rectangle and the ratio of the perimeter is 35: 8, which is the length of the rectangle so that the rectangle width is 15 cm?
b) The ratio of the boat in still water and speed of the stream is 8:1. Downstream 267.5 in 2.5 hours. What is the upstream?
c) In an election, there is total 10000 vote. 75% were valid votes & winner candidate win by 2250 vote. The runner-up gets 18% then how many votes do a winner get?
d) The average age of A, B, and C is 22 years. 3 years ago the average age of b,c is 18 years. Find the age of A, 9 years hence.
Quadratic Equations Asked in SBI Clerk Prelims Examination (23rd June 2018):
- x2 – 5x + 6 = 0
- y2 – 9y + 20 = 0
- 6x2 – 11x + 4 =0
- 50y2 – 25y + 3 =0
- x2 – 4x – 12 =0
- y2 – 5y – 14 =0
- 3x2 + 8x + 4=0
- 6y2 + 7y + 2 =0
Simplification Questions Asked in SBI Clerk Prelims Examination (23rd June 2018) 2nd Slot:
1). 66% of 546 – 43% of 439 = ?
2). 13.33 + 33.31 + 331.13 = ?
3). 2/8 of 4/7 of 7/9 of 738 = ?
4). 135% of 480 + ? % of 320 = 728
5). (15 × 11 + 45) / (13 × 9 – 30) = ?
6). 2/3 % 1/3 of 1/2 % 1/6 = ?
7). 35 % of 160 + ? % of 180 = 50 % of 310
8). 4^7 ÷ 16^4 × √16 = ?
9). √? + 136 = 5/8 of 320
Direction: Study the following Pie-chart carefully to answer these questions.
1. What is the value of half of the difference between the number of students in MBA and MBBS?
2. How much more percentage (approximately) of students are in MBA as compared to students in B.Ed.?
3. What is the total number of students in B.Ed., Pharmacy and MBBS together?
4. What is the respective ratio between the number of students in Pharmacy and the number of students in B.Tech?
Questions of Data Interpretation (Line Graph) Asked in SBI Clerk Prelims 2018
Direction: Study the following graph carefully to answer the questions that follow:
Number of Girls and Boys participating in a rally from five different schools
1. What is the total number of girls participating in the rally from schools A and C together?
2. The number of boys participating in the rally from school B is what percent of the total number of children participating in the rally from that school? (Rounded off to two digits after decimal.)
3. The number of girls participating in the rally from School E is approximately what percent of the number of boys participating in the rally from the same school?
4. What is the respective ratio of the total number of girls participating in the rally from schools D and C together to the total number of boys participating in the rally from schools A and B together?
5. What is the average number of girls participating in the rally from all schools together?
SBI Clerk Questions Asked on 24th June 2018 Prelims Exam
SBI Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Questions Asked on 24th June Paper
- Simplification: If you are well-versed with the concepts of BODMAS, squares, cubes and square roots, attempting questions of this topic is very easy and less time-taking.
- Number Series (Find the Odd) – 1st Shift
1) 77, 90, 105, 126, 149, 178
2) 20, 9, 7, 11, 40, 310
3) 144,72, 24,19, 4, 2
4) 1728, 1584, 1444, 1310, 1176, 1048
- Number Series – 2nd Shift1) 11, 11, 22, 88, ?
2) 4, 10, 33, 136, ?
3) 13, 20, 41, 76, ?, 188
4) 3, 4.5, 6.3, 8.5, ?
5) 5, 14, 42, 107, ?
Number Series – 3rd Shift
1) 5, 6, 11, 34, 135, ?
2) 1000, 200 ,80, 48, ?, 38.4
3) 9, 9, 27, 135, ?, 8505
4) 2, 3,1 4, 36, 70, ?
5) 11, 28, 327, 464, ?
Number Series – 4th Shift
1) 2, 4, 10, 30, 105, 400, 1890
2) 2.9, 4.2, 6.8, 12, 22.4, 41.2, 84.8
3) 6, 56, 84, 113, 128, 136, 139
4) 87, 13, 38, 152, 754, 4523
5) 3, 4, 11, 45, 47, 70, 119
1) Article is sold at 25% discont and still gain 20% profit. if differnce b/w discount and profit is 15 Rs find CP.
2) A can do a piece of work in 48 days. After working for 18 days A left and remaining work is completed by B in 18 3/4 days. B alone can complete the full work in?
3) 2100 at x% on ci for 2 yr amont to 2541. and principle P is at X+5% on si for 2 yr is 1350 find P.
1) train cross a platform double its length in 27 sec.
2) Another train 75 cm less than earlier on crosses a pole in 19 sec.
- Data Interpretation: A line graph in triangular form was asked. It had data related to companies and their production.
- Quantity Comparison: Quantity I and Quantity II were given and students were required to deduce the result accordingly.
- Data Sufficiency – The level of DS was moderate. The questions were slightly time consuming.
- Quadratic Equation – Basic Quadratic equations questions were asked.
- Miscellaneous Questions: Under this segment, questions were asked from partnership, age-based problems, simple interest & compound interest, boat and stream, time, speed & distance, ratio-based and percentage based problem.
SBI Clerk English Question Asked in 24th June Paper
- Reading Comprehension: 4 questions were based on passage and 2 questions were of antonyms and synonyms. The passage was asked on delegation of managers.
- Sentence Rearrangement: Conventional para jumble was asked under this. In this students were required to rearrange 6 sentences to form a meaningful paragraph.
- Error Spotting – Old pattern error spotting was asked in which candidates needed to find the incorrect part of the sentence.
- Sentence Improvement – A part of the sentence was highlighted. Students were required to select the most correct one out of the options provided.
- Fill in the blanks – Single Fillers were asked.
- RC was based on topic of belongingness.
- No vocabulary based questions were asked
- The theme of the passage was asked
SBI Clerk Reasoning Questions Asked in 24th June Paper
- Puzzles and Seating Arrangement: Following questions were asked from this segment:
(a) Linear Arrangement with 10 people facing North and South Directions
(b) Day based puzzle (Monday to Sunday)
(c) Date of Birth and year of birth based puzzle
- Order and Ranking – 3 questions were asked which was of the easy level.
- Number based series – Some 3 digits were numbers were given and questions were based on it.
- Blood Relation – easily doable
- Direction – Basic Question
- Miscellaneous Questions: Remaining questions in this section were asked from miscellaneous topics.