Axis Bank Young Bankers Program(ABYB) Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018
Axis Bank Notification 2019 : Axis Bank Assistant Manager & Customer Service Officer Recruitment 2019, Axis Bank Released the notification for the recruitment of assistant Post 2019, “Axis Bank Notification PDF” Aspirant can check for Axis Bank Vacancy from below links. Axis Bank Jobs 2019, Axis Bank Openings, Axis Bank Educational Qualification, Axis Bank Vacancy Details, Axis Bank Age Limit, Axis Bank Selection Process etc. “Axis Bank Previous Year Question Paper PDF”
Hello Aspirants as we know Axis Bank Bank released the notification for Assistant Manager, Customer Service Officer. So you must be looking for Official Notification and all details regarding the Axis Bank Exam 2019. We are providing all the Axis Bank details in this article.
For Best Handwritten Notes for All Subjects & Topics Join Our Telegram Channel >> Click Here
Important Links for Axis Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019
|Axis Bank Apply online||Click Here|
|Axis Bank Official Website||Click Here|
Axis Bank Assistant Manager Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria includes age limit, academic qualification, desirable experience & other information.
- Only Graduates from any stream with:
- a. 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR
- b. Aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation
- This score should be aggregate percentage score of your 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th (if applicable) year of your Graduation course.
- If you are appearing for your final year of graduation in 2019, you are also eligible to apply for ABYB program 2019-20.
- In such cases, the proof of your aggregate score of min 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in Graduation will have to be submitted within first semester(before start of End Term exams) of your ABYB course to the college authorities. The admission offer will be provisional and will stand canceled if you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Age Limit – Minimum 21 years and max 30 years (born on or after 1st April 1989).
Axis Bank Assistant Manager Pay Scale – Salary in Hand 2019
On successful completion of the course the student would be absorbed in the role of ‘Customer Service Officer’ at Assistant Manager in the Bank with a gross CTC (cost to company) of Rs. 4.12 lakhs per annum (This is inclusive of Loan benefits, Indicative Performance linked Bonus and Retirals). Breakup of the same is as shown below.
|CTC Break-up||Amount||Amount (Per Month)|
|Fixed Gross CTC||Rs. 2,53,800/-||Rs. 21,150/-|
|Retirals||Rs. 27,612/-||Rs. 2,301/-|
|Staff Loan Benefit||Rs. 65,640/-||Rs. 5,470/-|
|Performance Bonus||Rs. 65,000/-||Rs. 5,417/-|
|Total Gross CTC||Rs. 4,12,052/-||Rs. 34,338/-|
1. Retirals are not encashable.
2. Staff loan benefits are not encashable. The figure indicated is the Staff loan value as and when availed. Staff loans will be applicable as per the eligibility and terms of the employment.
3. Performance bonus is indicative and the figure displayed corresponds to the highest performance rating.
- Subject to your being a confirmed employee
- Final performance bonus received is subject to the individual’s performance and the organization’s performance & compensation policies in effect.
4. CTC is based on current level of compensation
5. CTC is based on the lowest levels of HRA, hence the actual CTC will change based on the final location of posting.
Axis Bank Assistant Manager Job Profile & Career Growth
Customer Service Officer – JOB DESCRIPTION
Role – Customer Service Officer
Grade – Assistant Manager
Location – At any Axis Bank Branch across the country
Disclaimer: The choice of branches / offices of the Bank will be as per the needs and business requirements of the Bank. The Bank shall also take into account the place of domicile of the candidates though this aspect shall not be a reason for definite posting in any place and the bank cannot guarantee placements as per the place of domicile of the candidates.
Customer Engagement & Cross-Sell
- Responsible for Engagement with Mapped book Portfolio Customers in order to deepen the account & strengthen the banking relationship.
- Responsible for generation of fee income through cross sell sale of Retails Asset Products (Loan Products), Credit / Debit Cards, Retail Forex and Investment Banking Products (Life Insurance – LI, General Insurance – GI, Mutual Funds – MF, etc. to the existing customer base
- Responsible for lead generation for Saving and Current Account – CASA to new customers and deepening of account balances for existing customers
- Responsible for increasing digital penetration (IB/MB/Bill Pay registration & Activation) in the existing base.
- The sales and marketing activities need to be done mainly from the branch itself.
Responsible for timely processing of bank transactions like
- Non-financial Service requests
- Funds transfer
- Opening of accounts
- Reconciliation of office accounts
- Ensuring timely resolution of customer queries and improving customer service levels.
- Compliance to the bank’s rules – internal guidelines, processes and procedures
- Responsible for improving the Internal Audit Operational Efficiency score of the branch by timely completion of assigned tasks on continuous basis.
- Protecting bank’s property as per safety norms and ensuring ethical conduct in ordinary course of business.
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Come grow with us
Axis Bank is a meritocratic organization and offers fast and rewarding career growth paths subject to the employee being deserving and having the potential. The Bank provides grade elevation opportunities to the high performers within a span of 2-3 years .There are ample opportunities for employees to grow within the same vertical/ function and even across functions through internal job postings.
How to Apply Online for Axis Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, Candidates will have to visit the official website of Axis Bank .
- Read Full Instructions to apply online
- Check Eligibility Criteria
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- Fill all the Required Details such as Candidate’s details, Photograph, Signature, Examination Center, Application fee, etc.
- Pay the application fee
- submit the application form on or before the last date
- Do not forget to take printout of Axis Bank Application form 2019 for future use
Axis Bank Selection Process 2019
- The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank.
- Post Selection, the candidate will have to submit a “self declaration” medical fitness form. Upon being found medically fit, the candidates will be considered for employment in the bank.
The student’s education qualifications and background will be verified by the Bank through an external agency. The details provided by the student at the time of selection need to be authentic which are subject to verification. Once the Agency confirms the authenticity of these details only then the candidate will be considered for employment in the Bank.
Why Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2019
Compared to a regular MBA program that graduate candidates opt for, the Axis Bank Young Bankers program offers the following clear benefits; Assured job, Lesser duration, Earn and learn and Education is work oriented.
An easy comparison is given below: