1. When was the currency system in India converted into decimal system?
A. April 1 1959
B. April 1 1957
C. April 1 1955
D. April 1 1953
2. Dalal Street in Mumbai is famous for which of the following?
B. Stock Exchange
3. Deposits which can be withdrawn by a customer without notice is called ________
A. Time Deposits
B. Demand Deposits
C. Variable Deposits
D. Low cost Deposits
4. Which of the following is not e-banking software?
5. ICRA, CRISIL, and Standard and Poor’s (S&P) are ______
A. Financial Institutions
D. Credit Rating Agencies
6. Which of the following is the feature of IBS?
A. Multi Currency
B. Multi Entity
C. Multi Branch
D. All of the above
7. The largest number of commercial bank’s oces are located in ______
C. Uttar Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu
8. Which of the following is not a member of the World Bank Group?
A. International Development Association(IDA)
B. International Bank for Reconstruction and Development(IBRD)
C. International Finance Corporation(IFC)
D. Bank of International Settlement(BIS)
9. Indian Banking Regulation Act was passed in the year ___________
10. Which of the following is an apex institution in the eld of Industrial Finance?
A. Industrial Reconstruction Bank of India
B. Industrial Finance Corporation of India
C. Industrial Development Bank of India
D. Industrial Credit & Investment Corporation of India
1)B. April 1 1957
2)B. Stock Exchange
3)B. Demand Deposits
5)D. Credit Rating Agencies
6)D. All of the above
7)C. Uttar Pradesh
8)D. Bank of International Settlement(BIS)
10)C. Industrial Development Bank of India