1. An ECS transaction gets bounced and you are unable to recover your money from your customer. Under which Act criminal action can be initiated?
A. Negotiable Instrument Act 1881
B. Criminal Procedure Code
C. Payment and Settlement Systems Act 2007
D. Indian Companies Act 1956
2. In which of the following fund transfer mechanisms, can funds be moved from one bank to another and where the transaction is settled instantly without being bunched with any other transaction?
3. A worldwide nancial messaging network which exchanges messages between banks and
nancial institutions is known as _________
4. Which of the following is not a ‘Money Market Instrument’?
A. Treasury Bills
B. Commercial Paper
C. Certicate of Deposit
D. Equity Shares
5. When there is a dierence between all receipts and expenditure of the Govt. of India, both
capital and revenue it is called _______
A. Income Decit
B. Fiscal Decit
C. Budgetary Decit
D. None of the Above
6. With reference to a cheque which of the following is the ‘drawee bank’ ?
A. The bank that collects the cheque
B. The payee’s bank
C. The endorser’s bank
D. The bank upon which the cheque is drawn
7. Banks issue a letter to beneciary on behalf of its constituents like guarantee for making payment on their behalf on fullment of its terms and conditions. What is this arrangement known in banking context?
A. Line of Credit
B. Loan to Client
C. Loan on Credit
D. Letter of Credit
8. When a Bank provides a loan for purchase of white goods, it is categorised as _____________
A. Consumption loan
B. White Goods loan
C. Consumer Durable loan
D. Working Capital
9. Fixed Deposits and Recurring Deposits are _________
A. repayable after an agreed period.
B. repayable on demand.
C. not repayable.
D. repayable on demand or after an agreed period as per bank’s choice.
10. What is the fullform of ‘FSDC’ which is used in nancial sectors?
A. Financial Security and Development Council
B. Financial Stability and Development Council
C. Fiscal Security and Development Council
D. Fiscal Stability and Development Council
1)C. Payment and Settlement Systems Act 2007
4)D. Equity Shares
5)C. Budgetary Deficit
6)D. The bank upon which the cheque is drawn
7)D. Letter of Credit
8)C. Consumer Durable loan
9)D. repayable on demand or after an agreed period as per bank’s choice.
10)B. Financial Stability and Development Council