Best Strategy to Clear SBI PO Prelims in First Attempt
SBI PO examination is just a few weeks away. It is always better to utilize time in an optimized manner in order to get better results. Today, we are going to provide you best strategy to clear SBI PO Prelims in first attempt.
|We Recommend Anujjindal.in|
|RBI, SEBI & NABARD Free Courses||Free Combo Course Click Here|
|RBI, SEBI & NABARD Free Mocks||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|RBI, SEBI & NABARD Complete Courses||Get 100% Selection Course|
|RBI, SEBI & NABARD Current Affairs||Download Free Current Affairs Capsule|
Let us initiate the blog by providing you the important topics for English Section.
Important Topics for SBI PO English Language Section
The total number of questions from English section will be 30. Here are some important topics which can help you ace in exams:
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Correction
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks/ Para Jumbles
Now let’s move further with SBI PO English language tips & tricks.
Tips & Tricks to Attempt English Language Questions
It is necessary that you follow all these study tactics and tips in order to strengthen your overall prowess over English Language Section. Here we are providing some tips for SBI PO English section:
- Concentrate on study and practice Vocabulary & Grammar, Sentence structure, synonyms etc.
- Practice on reading comprehension is helpful.
- Improve your vocabulary by reading a newspaper; you would come across many new words.
- As you all know, Time Management is the important factor of every competitive examination. Therefore, you need to work on your speed.
- For solving questions at a faster pace, you have to test yourself on a daily basis by practice Mock Test and Assessments.
Follow the above preparation tips to attempt English language questions and ace in upcoming SBI PO Exam. Let us move to our next topic i.e Qunatitative Aptitude Section
Important Topics for SBI PO Quantitative Aptitude
Here are some important topics which can help you ace in exams. Scroll down for important Maths topics:
- Quadratic Equation
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph & Line)
Now let’s move further with SBI PO Quantitative aptitude tips & tricks.
Tips & Tricks to Attempt Quantitative Aptitude Questions
It is necessary that you follow all these study tactics and tips in order to strengthen your overall prowess over Quantitative Aptitude Section.
When you start your preparation, do not try to solve questions by shortcut methods. You should memorize all the basic theories and formulas of all the chapters. If your basics are not clear, you may not be able to solve questions.
Create Summary Notes
Make a concise version of your revision notes by creating summary notes. Spot the key terms and concepts and make sure that you understand them. You can identify key terms and concepts by paying attention to what has been emphasized in the course syllabus.
As you all know, Time Management is the important factor of any competitive exams. Therefore, you do not have much time to spend on calculations. For doing fast calculations, you should remember tables, square, cubes and square roots.
Practice and Practice
Once you are done with basics, practice as much as you can with sample questions of previous years. Attempting Mock test will help
Follow the above preparation tips to attempt Maths questions and ace in upcoming SBI PO Exam 2019. Let us move to our next topic i.e Reasoning section
Important Topics for SBI PO for Reasoning Section
- Seating Arrangement
Now let’s move further with SBI PO Reasoning important tips & tricks.
Tips & Tricks to Attempt General Intelligence Questions
SBI PO Reasoning section will be quite easier than other section. Sufficient practice and hard work in this section can make you score well and grab a lead in overall marks.
- Do not waste time on a single question. Leave the question which you are not able to solve. Meanwhile try to attempt other questions to save time and score more.
- Try to start with your favourite topic and attempt easier questions first.
- Apply blood relation question on your family structure. This will make things clear to you.
- Do not stick to a particular question. Doing so will kill your time and will lower down your confidence.
Here we conclude our article, we wish you good luck for the upcoming SBI PO exam 2019.