1. Anil, introducing a girl in a party, said, she is the wife of the grandson of my mother. How is Anil related to the girl?
2. A man said to a woman, “Your mother’s husband’s sister is my aunt.” How is the woman related to the man?
3. Introducing Rajesh, Neha said, “His brother’s father is the only son of my grandfather”. How is Neha related to Rajesh?
4. Vinod is the brother of Bhaskar. Manohar is the sister of Vinod. Biswal is the brother of Preetam and Preetam is the daughter of Bhaskar. Who is the uncle of Biswal?
(d) Insufficient data
5. A man said to a woman, “Your brother’s only sister is my mother.” What is the relation of the woman with the maternal grandmother of that man?
6. Pointing to a photograph, a man said, “ I have no brother or sister but that man’s father is my father’s son.” Whose photograph was it?
(a) His own
(b) His son’s
(c) His father’s
(d) His nephew’s
7. Pointing to a photograph, a lady tells Pramod, “I am the only daughter of this lady and her son is your maternal uncle,” How is the speaker related to Pramod’s father?
(c) Neither (a) nor (b)
8. Introducing a man, a woman said, “His wife is the only daughter of my mother.” How is the woman related to that man?
(d) Maternal Aunt
9. Deepak said to Nitin, “That boy playing with the football is the younger of the two brothers of the daughter of my father’s wife.” How is the boy playing football related to Deepak?
10 . A is the mother of B. C is the father of B and C has 3 children. On the basis of this information, find out which of the following relations is correct:
(a) C has three daughters.
(b) C has three sons.
(c) B is the son.
(d) None of these.