1. Which of the following is a part of the Central Processing Unit?
b. Key board
d. Arithmetic & Logic unit
2. Which of the following printer cannot print graphics?
b. Daisy Wheel
3. Memory which forgets everything when you switch off the power is known as_____________
4. The linking of computers with a communication system is called__________
5. Which of the following refers to a small, single-site network?
6. Microsoft Office is________
b.Public domain software
c. Open-source software
d. A vertical market application
e. An application suite
7. Computer connected to a LAN (Local Area Network) can ______.
a. run faster
b. go on line
c. share information and /or share peripheral equipment
8. A fault in a computer program which prevents it from working correctly is known as __________.
9. A self replicating program, similar to a virus which was taken from a 1970s science fiction novel by John Bruner entitled the Shockwave Rider is______
10. A _______ is a bi-stable electronic circuit that has two stable states.
c. Logic gates