1. ______ is an OOP principle.
a. Structured programming
b. Procedural programming
2. Unwanted repetitious messages, such as unsolicited bulk e-mail is known as ______.
3. ______ translates and executes program at run time line by line
4. The father of Modern Computer is _________.
a. Charles Babbage
c. Danies Ritchel
d. Blaise Pascal
5. Information travels between components on the mother board through _________.
a. Flash memory
6. How many options does a BINARY choice offer?
d. it depends on the amount of memory on the computer
e. It depends on the speed of the computer’s processor
7. What is the full form of USB as used in computer related activities?
a. Universal Security Block
b. Ultra Serial Block
c. United Service Block
d. Universal Serial Bus
e. None of these
8. A program written in machine language is called?
9. The 16 bit Microprocessor means that it has?
a. 16 address lines
b. 16 Buses
c. 16 Data lines
d. 16 routes
10. The lowest form of Computer language is called __________.
c. Machine Language