|NABARD Grade A & B Online Course||Get Course Now|
|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RBI Grade B Complete Online Course||Register Today|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|All Exam Free Study Group (Free Videos,Pdf,Mock etc)||Join Right Now|
1. ______ is an OOP principle.
a. Structured programming
b. Procedural programming
2. Unwanted repetitious messages, such as unsolicited bulk e-mail is known as ______.
3. ______ translates and executes program at run time line by line
Register For NABARD Grade A & B Course Click Here
4. The father of Modern Computer is _________.
a. Charles Babbage
c. Danies Ritchel
d. Blaise Pascal
5. Information travels between components on the mother board through _________.
a. Flash memory
6. How many options does a BINARY choice offer?
d. it depends on the amount of memory on the computer
e. It depends on the speed of the computer’s processor
7. What is the full form of USB as used in computer related activities?
a. Universal Security Block
b. Ultra Serial Block
c. United Service Block
d. Universal Serial Bus
e. None of these
8. A program written in machine language is called?
9. The 16 bit Microprocessor means that it has?
a. 16 address lines
b. 16 Buses
c. 16 Data lines
d. 16 routes
10. The lowest form of Computer language is called __________.
c. Machine Language
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Ixambee Free Mock Tests|
|NABARD Grade A & B Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Today|
|SBI PO Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|RBI Grade B Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Free Download English Power Bank Free PDF||Free Download Now|