|All Exams Free Study Material and PDFs Join Our Telegram Channel
||Click Here Join Now|
Current Affairs 3rd Feburary 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 3rd Feburary of this year-
- With increased friction along the border with China, the government is focussing on improving connectivity in such areas.
- Jaitley made an effort to ease the cash flows of senior citizens that are largely dependent on interest income.
- India will have the world’s largest healthcare programme for half a billion of its poorest citizens.
- The government hiked the defence budget for the next financial year to ₹2.95 lakh crore, a nearly 7.81% increase from last year.
- Andhra Pradesh laid the foundation stone for the Universal Peace Retreat Center of ‘Prajapita Brahmakumari Eswariya University’ in Amaravati.
- Fitch Ratings said that the high debt burden of the government constrains India’s rating upgrade.
- The NDA government charted out a plan for the Railways with a capital expenditure target of Rs 1.47 lakh crore and a revenue target of over Rs 2 lakh crore — the highest ever.
- Capital gains from property transactions will have to be invested for a minimum of 5 years to avail tax exemption.
- A sandstone containing at least 70 mammal and dinosaur tracks was discovered at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center.
- Magahi writer Shesh Anand Madhukar, who has been working extensively for the development of the language, was honoured with this year’s Sahitya Akademi Bhasha Samman award.
- The cover of PM Narendra Modi’s book that addresses ways students can tackle stress during examinations has been released.