|NABARD Grade A & B Online Course||Get Course Now|
|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RBI Grade B Complete Online Course||Register Today|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|All Exam Free Study Group (Free Videos,Pdf,Mock etc)||Join Right Now|
Current Affairs 6th January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 6th January of this year-
- Carnatic singer, Radha Viswanathan passed away in Bengaluru. Radha Viswanathan is the daughter of famous classical singer M S Subbulakshmi.
- An Indian-origin banker Ravi Menon, managing director of Singapore’s central bank Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has been named as the best central bank governor in Asia-Pacific for 2018.
- Paytm Payments Bank has partnered with Induslnd Bank to introduce a facility to create a fixed deposit when the customer balance exceeds Rs 1 lakh at the end of day.
- The Telangana Industrial Health Clinic Limited (TIHCL) has secured the RBI approval for becoming a non-banking finance company (NBFC).
- The Indian economy is expected to decelerate to 6.5% in 2017-18 from 7.1% in the previous year, because of demonetisation and goods and services tax (GST).
- Iceland has stepped up for equality and has become the first country in the world to legalise equal pay. The country aims to eradicate gender pay inequality by the year 2022 .
- India has excluded Pakistan from the list of Saarc member countries with which it will be connecting its state-of-the art National Knowledge Network (NKN) for sharing scientific databases and remote access to advanced research facilities.
- The Himalayan Hydro Expo 2018 begins at Kathmandu, Nepal.The President of Nepal Bidya Devi Bhandariinaugurated the exhibition.
- Boeing will set up a training facility for its P-8I warfare aircraft at the naval air station INS Rajali, near Arakkonam in Tamil Nadu.
- The fourth edition of the Tamil Nadu International Balloon Festival will be held in Pollachi near Coimbatore.
- The 26th edition of New Delhi World Book Fair is all set to begin in New Delhi.
- The West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee inaugurated its own State symbol.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) presented the new Rs 10 banknote under the Mahatma Gandhi (New) series.The central bank has announced that it will launch the new currency note as legal tender soon.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Ixambee Free Mock Tests|
|NABARD Grade A & B Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Today|
|SBI PO Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|RBI Grade B Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Free Download English Power Bank Free PDF||Free Download Now|