1. FLACCID (ADJECTIVE): nerveless
Synonyms: enfeebled, debilitated
Antonyms: taut, firm
The patient’s condition is appearing as flaccid as at first.
2. CHICANERY (NOUN): dishonesty or fraud
Synonyms: Intrigue, machination
Antonyms: forthrightness, truthfulness
You can smell the chicanery from a dishonest politician.
3. WINTRY (ADJECTIVE): cold or snowy
Synonyms: bleak, frigid
Antonyms: cheerful, heated
The wintry weather continues to sweep across the country.
4. UNCOUTH (ADJECTIVE): clumsy or ill-mannered
Synonyms: boorish, barbaric
Antonyms: agile, refined
James disliked the uncouth style of his attire.
5. BETROTHED (ADJECTIVE): engaged or promised to be married
Synonyms: affianced, committed
Antonyms: single, unattached
My family gave the betrothed couple their blessings.
6. MISCREANT (ADJECTIVE): immoral
Synonyms: criminal, reprobate
Antonyms: moral, good
They can force miscreant firms to cease trading.
7. RENDITION (NOUN ): explanation
Synonyms: presentation, delivery
Antonyms: failure, vagueness
His voice was high, clear, and musical, and his rendition was absolutely correct.
8. GAIETY (NOUN): happiness
Synonyms: celebration, elation
Antonyms: sadness, sorrow
Holi is celebrated with gaiety in all over the country.
9. RECREANT (ADJECTIVE ): cowardly
Synonyms: faithless, fearful
Antonyms: brave, strong
Faiz was recreant in his childhood.
10. LEGIT (ADJECTIVE): lawful
Synonyms: authorized, judicial
Antonyms: illegal, unacceptable
This new policy is not legit