Study Material Links & Notes for Day 1 Topic
Follow Crack IBPS PO Plan By GovernmentAdda.com & Get Success in IBPS Po this year
Strict Study Plan is a must
- Aspirants are bound to give a certain amount of time to a particular topic or subject when his preparations are revolving around a plan.
- The topics are like milestones to be crossed to them.
- Once you are done with a particular topic, you are kind of excited for the next one.
- Also, when there is a plan, there is a deadline too to wind up certain topics within a certain period of time.
- Regular studies reduce the level of stress, as the number of topics to be done does not accumulate into blizzards, hence provide the aspirant with a better physical and mental health.
|Today’s Quantitative Aptitude Topic Study Material Links & Notes|
|Simplification & Approximation Tricks & Tips|
|Today’s English Topic Study Material Links & Notes|
Grammar Noun Pronoun Adjective and Adverb
|Today’s Reasoning Topic Study Material Links & Notes|
|Mock Test Links On Today’s Topics|
|Today’s English Topic Mock Test Link|
Mission IBPS PO 2017 : English – Error Spotting & Correction Day 1
|Today’s Quantitative Aptitude Topic Mock Test Link|
Mission IBPS PO 2017 : Quant – Simplification & Approximation Day 1
|Today’s Reasoning Topic Mock Test Link|
Mission IBPS PO 2017 : Reasoning Inequality Day – 1
|Quiz On Todays Topic Will Be Organised In http://t.me/ibpszone|
|Reasoning – 06:30pm At Join > http://t.me/ibpszone|
|Quant – 09:30pm At Join > http://t.me/ibpszone|
|English – 10:30pm At Join > http://t.me/ibpszone|
|All Question Asked In Todays Topic Subject Wise Given In Below Links|
|Today’s Reasoning Quiz Questions With Solutions|
|Today’s Quantitative Aptitude Quiz Questions With Solutions|
|Today’s English Quiz Questions With Solutions|
|Mock Discusssion Will Be On Website And In Telegram Group ( http://t.me/ibpszone )|
|Mock Discussion Link Of Website – GovernmentAdda.com (Time Will Be Announced On That Day Only)|
|Mock Discussion Link Of Group – http://t.me/ibpszone (Time Will Be Announced On That Day Only) – Anytime Between 10 am – 6 pm|