Direction & Distance Sense Shortcut Tricks & Tips
Direction & Distance Sense Shortcut Tricks & Tips : Direction & Distance Sense ShortCut Tricks & Tips Question Pdf for Banking, SSC, RRB, FCI, Railway, UPSC, State PCS, Insurance & other Competitive exams. Direction & Distance Sense ShortCut Tricks & Tips shortcut Tricks Pdf, Direction & Distance Sense ShortCut Tricks & Tips MCQ, Direction & Distance Sense ShortCut Tricks & Tips Objective Question & Answer Pdf. “Direction & Distance Sense ShortCut Tricks & Tips Questions PDF” In this post we are providing you the Direction & Distance Sense ShortCut Tricks & Tips pdf with detailed solution & Short Tricks. So that you can easily get the logic of question. This Direction & Distance Sense ShortCut Tricks & Tips Pdf we are Providing is free to download. ” Most Important Direction & Distance Sense ShortCut Tricks & Tips Question PDF with Answers“
Direction & Distance Sense ShortCut Tricks & Tips Plays a vital role in Exam. In every exam you will get at least 5-10 questions from this topic. So candidates must focus on this topic and download this Direction & Distance Sense ShortCut Tricks & Tips pdf to get important questions with best solution regarding Direction & Distance Sense ShortCut Tricks & Tips. We have put all Previous Year Questions of Direction & Distance Sense ShortCut Tricks & Tips that are Asked in various Govt & Private Exam.
|We Recommend Testbook APP|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|10+ Free Mocks for IBPS & SBI Clerk Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|10+ Free Mocks for SSC CGL 2020 Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|Attempt Scholarship Tests & Win prize worth 1Lakh+||1 Lakh Free Scholarship|
In almost all the Multiple choice type examination a few question pertaining to Distance and / or Direction are asked regularly .
In this article, we are going to discuss how to solve direction sense questions along with the shortcuts and tricks to solve the question in less than a minute. The first step for solving the questions utilizing the concept of ‘directions’ is to understand the direction chart, which has 8 directions. Take an optical canvassing of the direction chart given below.
Note :- If not mentioned we always assume that the person is facing north.
Shortcut Approach:- To remember four main directions, always remember the word ‘NEWS.’
Points to Remember :- Direction & Distance Sense Shortcut Tricks & Tips
- There are 8 directions in all i.e. N, S, E, W, NE, SE, SW, NW
- Angle between 2 crosses i.e. NW & NE or N and E etc is 90*
Questions that are asked: Direction & Distance Sense Shortcut Tricks & Tips
1) Find the Final Direction.
2) Starting point direction with respect to the ending point.
3) Ending point direction with respect to starting point.
Some other basics:
1.B is to the east of A.
2. B is to the west of A.
3. B is to the north of A.
4. B is to the south of A.
5. B is to the North East of A.
6. B is to the North West of A.
7. B is to the South East of A.
8. B is to the South West of A.
Example Based on Basics Direction
Example:- A Person is walking towards east 50 meters then he turned towards his right and walks 100 meters. Later in the journey he turned towards his right direction and walks for 150 meters finally he turns right and walks 100 meters.What is his final direction?
1) The 1st line in the question says that person walks 50m east.
2) The 2nd line says that he turns right and walks 100m since he is facing east so his right would be ‘SOUTH’ direction therefore he walks 100m south.
3) The 3rd line says that he turns right again and walks 150m so right of south is west.
4) Further the question says that he finally turns right and walks 100 m so right of west direction is north
CONCEPT OF MINIMUM DISTANCE
Minimum distance between initial and last point.
h2 = b2 +P2
h = Hypotenuse
b = Base
P = Perpendicular
Remember this important rule is known as ‘Pythogoras Theorem’
Practice Problems :- Direction & Distance Sense Shortcut Tricks & Tips
1. Sheela walks from A to B which is 2 km. away, turns right at 90° and walks for 3 km. to point C, turns right at 90° and walks to D which is 8 km. away, turns 90° right and goes 3 km. to point K. Then, once again she turns right, 90° and walks 4 km. to point F. How far is it from A to F ?
(3) 6 km.
(4) 8 km.
2. Mohan starts from point A and walks 1 km towards south, turns left and walks 1 km. Then he turns left again and walks 1 km. Now he is facing
3. Sohan started from point X and travelled forward 8 km up to point Y, then turned towards right and travelled 5 km up to point Z. then turned right and travelled 7 km up to point A and then turned towards right and travelled 5 km up to B. What is the distance between point B and X ?
4. A child is looking for his father. He went 90 metres in the east before turning to his right. He went 20 metres before turning to his right again to look for his father at his uncle’s place 30 metres from this point. His father was not there. From here he went 100 metres to his north before meeting his father in a street. How far did the son meet his father from the starting point?
5. K is a place which is located 2 km away in the northwest direction from the capital P. R is another place that is located 2 km away in the south-west direc tion from K. M is another place and that is located 2 km away in the north-west direction from R. T is yet another place that is located 2 km away in the southwest direction from M. In which direction is T located in relation to P ?
6. Vijit walks 10 metres westward, then turns left and walks 10 metres. He then again turns left and walks 10 metres. He takes a 45 degree turn rightwards and walks straight. In which direction is he walking now?
7. Sanmitra walked 8 m towards the north. He turned to his right and walked 16m, then turned to his left and walked 5 m and again he turned to his left and walked 16m. Now how far is he from his starting point ?
8. Leela starts from a point and walks 1 km east and then turns left and walks 2 km and turns right and walks 2 km again. She starts towards a point 2 km towards her right, from where again she walks 1 km left. How far is she from the starting point?
9. Karan facing towards south moved straight 2 km and from there turned to his right 90° and travelled 2 km. Then he took a 45° turn to his left and travelled 1 km. Where would he be now with respect to the starting point?
10. Raju is Ramu’s neighbour and he stays 100 metres away towards southeast. Venu is Raju’s neighbour and he stays 100 metres away towards southwest. Khader is Venu’s neighbour and he stays 100 metres away towards northwest. Then where is the position of Khader’s home in relation to Ramu’s ?
11. Sanmitra walks 4 kms. Towards north, turns right and walks 5 k.m. Then he turns towards south and walks 2 k.m. Again he takes a turn towards west walks 3 km and stops for a while. Then he further walks 2 km. What is the distance of Sanmitra from starting point ?
|Maths Topicwise Free PDF >Click Here To Download||English Topicwise Free PDF >Click Here To Download|
|GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF >Click Here To Download||Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF >Click Here To Download|
|Banking Topicwise Free PDF >Click Here To Download||DI Topicwise Free PDF >Click Here To Download|
|All Subject Topicwise Short Tricks >Click Here To Download||Static GK & Awareness Topicwise Free PDF >Click Here To Download|
|Please Support us by Joining Below Groups & Like Our Pages we will be very thankful to you.|
|Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/governmentadda/|
|Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/governmentadda/|
|Telegram||Official Channel : https://telegram.me/GovtAdda|
|Current Affairs Channel : https://telegram.me/Ga_Buzz|
|UPSC Channel : https://telegram.me/CivilServicesAdda|
|SSC Channel : https://telegram.me/SscAdda|
|Banking Channel : https://telegram.me/IbpsZone|
|RBI Group : https://telegram.me/RbiZone|
|Railway RRB Channel : https://telegram.me/RailwayZone|
|IT Officer Group : https://telegram.me/IT_Officer|
|Insurance Group : https://telegram.me/InsuranceZone|
|Job Alert Channel : https://telegram.me/JobAlert|
|Youtube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
Share & Support Us