Each question below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.
1. The protests were__________ at__________ awareness among the elite and the educated.
2. While it is __________ possible to inflation index cash entitlements and food stamps, the __________ nature of
food prices would make it a more difficult process than envisaged.
3. The actress is__________ that she has not only acted opposite her childhood hero, but has also __________ out
a song and recited a poem onstage with the living legend.
4. __________ to popular belief that red meat makes humans __________ , scientists have found that it actually
has a calming effect.
5. __________ an earlier judgment, the high court has directed the state government to identify natural
water resources in the state and __________ all illegal encroachment son them.
6. After __________ pursuing it for nearly twenty one months, the city police __________ the case of the triple murder of a professor and his family.
7. Its not Just the __________ reggae and dancehall music that sets their party experience apart, the group has a
Disc Jockey who __________ the crowd to dance, interacts with them and also raps to the music.
8. The injured security guard was first __________ to a small private hospital from where he was shifted to a
bigger civil hospital as his , __________ deteriorated.
9. The French government has said it will conduct a fourth search for the flight recorders of an Air France
Jetliner that __________ , into the Atlantic Ocean while flying from Rio de Janeiro to Paris 18 months __________
10. Behaving in a __________ and serious way, even in a__________ situation makes people respect you.