1. __________ the activities of moneylenders could have an adverse impact on those who __________ access to bank credit.
(e)curbing, lack .
2. The budget announced substantial __________ of to critical sectors like education and healthcare.
3. The government has decided not to make any changes in the country’s tax __________ .
4. The RBI has __________ a statement that the implementation of KYC , norms should not lead to the denial of banking __________ to customers.
5. The new scheme __________ all persons with disabilities defined __________ the Disabilities Act.
6. To avoid __________ there is a need for __________ planning of the project.
7. A good management will decide not only the __________for equipment but also its __________ for deciding priorities.
8. __________ appears to be a small error in the beginning may turn out to be a __________ in the long run.
9. Being very__________in nature, he always uses his__________ skills.
10. Demand and supply do not __________ the same relationship as the one that __________ between height and weight.
(b) Incur, is