|NABARD Grade A & B Online Course||Get Course Now|
|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RBI Grade B Complete Online Course||Register Today|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|All Exam Free Study Group (Free Videos,Pdf,Mock etc)||Join Right Now|
- __________ the activities of moneylenders could have an adverse impact on those who __________ access to bank
(e)curbing, lack .
- The budget announced substantial __________ of to critical sectors like education and healthcare.
- The government has decided not to make any changes in the country’s tax __________ .
- The RBI has __________ a statement that the implementation of KYC , norms should not lead to the
denial of banking __________ to customers.
- The new scheme __________ all persons with disabilities defined __________ the Disabilities Act.
- To avoid __________ there is a need for __________ planning of the project.
(a)cancellation, broad(b)problem, deliberate
- A good management will decide not only the __________ for equipment but also its __________ for deciding
- __________ appears to be a small error in the beginning may turn out to be a __________ in the long run.
- Being very__________in nature, he always uses his__________ skills.
- Demand and supply do not __________ the same relationship as the one that __________ between height and weight.
(b) Incur, is
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Ixambee Free Mock Tests|
|NABARD Grade A & B Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Today|
|SBI PO Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|RBI Grade B Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Free Download English Power Bank Free PDF||Free Download Now|