|NABARD Grade A & B Online Course||Get Course Now|
|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RBI Grade B Complete Online Course||Register Today|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|All Exam Free Study Group (Free Videos,Pdf,Mock etc)||Join Right Now|
Food Corporation of India
FCI Recruitment 2016: Important Dates
|1||Release of Online Application Form||August 2016|
|2||Last Date of Online Application Form||September 2016|
|3||Issue of Admit Card||October 2016|
|4||FCI Exam||October 2016|
|5||FCI Exam Result||November 2016|
Details about FCI Recruitment 2016
- Full Form of FCI: Food Corporation of India
- Exam Level: All India
- Posts Offered: Management Trainee (General/ Depot/ Movement/Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering) and Manager.
- Total Number of Vacancy/Posts: 4,318
- Exam Mode: Offline
FCI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Post Code||Education qualification|
|1||Management Trainee (General)||A||
|2||Management Trainee (Depot)||B||
|3||Management Trainee (Movement)||C||
|4||Management Trainee (Accounts)||D||
|6||Management Trainee (Civil Engineering)||F||
|7||Management Trainee (Mechanical Engineering)||G||
|8||Management Trainee (Electrical Engineering)||H||
Note: In case of SC/ST/PH candidates, the minimum percentage of marks shall be 55% instead of 60%.
Register For NABARD Grade A & B Course Click Here
- Management Trainees: Maximum age is 28 years.
- Manager (Hindi): Maximum age is 35 years.
Note: Age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates.
FCI Recruitment Application Form 2016
Candidates are required to submit the FCI application form through online mode only. FCI online application form will be available on FCI official website. Candidates can apply only in one zone, candidates can apply only for any one of the post code a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h and i (within the zone).
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 600 (Six Hundred). Candidates can submit fee through SBI Challan/Net banking and Debit/Credit Card. SC/ST/PH and female candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
FCI Recruitment Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2016
1. Written Test will comprise of:
- Paper-1 only for the Post Code A, B & C.
- Paper-1 & Paper-2 for the Post Code D, E, F, G & H.
- Paper -3 and Paper -4 for Post Code I.
2. Paper-1 (Duration – 90 minutes):
- 120 Multiple Choice Questions of General Aptitude & Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for the post of Management Trainees (General / Depot / Movement / Accounts / Technical / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Electrical Engineering).
3. Paper-2 (Duration – 90 minutes)
- Management Trainee (Accounts): 120 Multiple Choice Questions on General Accounting and Finance.
- Management Trainee (Technical): 120 Multiple Choice Questions on Agriculture, Food Science and Technology, Agricultural Engineering & Bio Technology.
- Management Trainee: 120 Multiple Choice Questions on Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering.
4. Paper-3 (Duration-90 minutes)
- Post Code I Manager (Hindi): 120 Multiple Choice Questions on General Hindi, General English, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Computer Awareness, Management and Current Affairs.
5. Paper-4 (Duration-90 minutes)
- Post Code I Manager (Hindi): 1) Translation – 2 Passages, one each from Hindi to English and vice-versa. 2) 2 Essays each in Hindi & English. 3) Letter Writing, one each in Hindi & English. 4) Writing, one each in Hindi & English.
6. The Question Paper for Written Test will be set in English or Hindi.
7. All 120 Multiple Choice Questions in Paper – 1, Paper – 2 & Paper – 3 will carry equal 1 marks and Paper – 4 will comprise of 120 marks. There will be no negative marking.
FCI Recruitment Admit Card 2016
Candidate can download FCI admit card from FCI official website. Candidates can download admit card 15 days prior to the date of examination. Those candidates who unable to download their admit cards online at least one week before the exam, should contact to FCI Enquire office.
FCI Recruitment Answer Key 2016
FCI exam answer key will be available on FCI official website for all set and for all papers (except paper-4). Candidates can check their performances in the exam with the help of FCI answer key 2016.
FCI Recruitment Cut Off 2016
FCI will release the cut off marks for 2016 recruitment on its official website after declaration of result. Candidates have to score equal or more than the cut off marks to get selected for further recruitment process. Candidates can check cut off marks according to their category and zone.
FCI Recruitment Result 2016
Result of FCI will be available on the official website of FCI. FCI result for each zone will be released online.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Ixambee Free Mock Tests|
|NABARD Grade A & B Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Today|
|SBI PO Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|RBI Grade B Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Free Download English Power Bank Free PDF||Free Download Now|