|NABARD Grade A & B Online Course||Get Course Now|
|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RBI Grade B Complete Online Course||Register Today|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|All Exam Free Study Group (Free Videos,Pdf,Mock etc)||Join Right Now|
IBPS Clerk 2018 : IBPS has declared the official notification for the recruitment of clerks. IBPS Clerk 2018 Recruitment declared 6000+ tentative vacancies. IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam Dates are announced and Prelims exam is set to be held on 8th, 9th, 15th, and 16th December 2018 and Clerk-VIII Main exam on 20th January 2019. Yearly, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts clerk examination on the behalf of public sector banks. All the interested candidates will be able to fill IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018 via online mode on or before the last date.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Vacancy Details
Last Year total 7883 vacancies were released to fill the vacant post of IBPS Clerk post in the banks. IBPS Clerk 2018 Recruitment declared 6000+ tentative vacancies released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for IBPS CWE Clerk-VIII 2018 Exam. Here, we have provided the tentative vacancy details of IBPS Clerk-VIII Recruitment 2018, so let’s have a look at the vacancy details –
- Name of Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Name of Exam: IBPS CWE CLERK-VIII 2018
- Name of the post: Clerical Cadre (CWE CLERK-VIII)
- Number of Vacancies: 8000 Expected
IBPS Clerk 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The first step towards the recruitment is to satisfy eligibility criteria for the respective exam. You will allow taking the exam only when you roll under the eligibility criteria. The candidates who will apply for the exam must have a graduation degree from a college/university or institution recognized by the Government of India, or any equivalent examination recognized by the Central government.
Register For NABARD Grade A & B Course Click Here
|IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018|
1. It is mandatory for the candidate to have a degree from the government recognized college or university or the equivalent alternative of a degree considered. There is no particular field specified, a candidate from any study background is allowed only having the degree is mandatory. Also, the candidate should have knowledge of computer and the local language.
2. The applicant must have a valid Mark-sheet OR Degree Certificate.
3. Computer Literacy: Applicants should have a Diploma/Certificate/Degree in computer operations/language OR should have studied via Computer/IT (Information Technology) as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute. Applicants must have working and operating knowledge in computer systems is compulsory.
4. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (applicants should know how to write, read as well as speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies an applicant wishes to apply is better.
|Age Limit (As on 1st September 2018)
Candidate’s minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years. However, An applicant must have been born not earlier than 2nd September 1989 and not later than 1st September 1997 (both dates inclusive).
It is mandatory that candidates should have proof of being a citizen of India. A refugee from Nepal, Bhutan, and Bangladesh will allow taking the examination when they have the permanent intention of settling in India.
Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the Government Rules.
|3 Years||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)|
|10 Years||Persons With Disabilities|
|Real period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years||Ex-S / Disabled Ex-S|
|5 years||Persons affected by 1984 riots|
|5 years||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)|
|5 years||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989|
|9 Years||Widows, divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried|
Note: Candidates are advised to wait till official notification release because maybe the eligibility criteria will be changed after releasing the official notification.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018
Now the next question arises, How to apply? Do not worry; it is very easy to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018. For your assistance, we have mentioned the steps of application procedure below. The exam will be conducted via online mode. Applicants are advised to fill IBPS Clerk 2018 Application Form before the last date because after the deadline no one will be applicable to fill IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018. Candidates will be able to do IBPS Clerk 2018 online registration from September to October 2018. The Application form will be released in September, we have updated here all details with full information. Candidates are suggested to follow mentioned steps.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2018 Recruitment?
- Firstly, visit the official website that is www.ibps.in/
- click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Clerks”
- Read full Notification first
- Select the option “Click Here To Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre Phase VIII (CRP Clerks-VIII)”
- Open the online application form
- If you have not registered, then you have to register as a new candidate and for that click on the option “Click Here For New Registration”.
- An automated provisional registration number and password will generate and will send to your registered E-mail ID and phone number.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the column where it is required.
- The last step is to complete the payment process through online mode.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
- Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted.
- Scan their signature and photograph ensuring that both the signature and photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) follow to the required specifications which are mentioned in Annexure III to the CWE VII Clerk Notification.
- Keep the essential details or documents ready to make Online Payment of the necessary application fee/ intimation charges
- Candidates must have a valid personal Email ID that should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Procedure.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Application Fee
The Candidate has to make an online payment to fill the application fees only by using net banking or any credit/debit cards. Application fees for the General and the OBC candidates are Rs. 600/- and application fees for SC, ST, PWD and Ex-S candidates is Rs. 100/-. Candidates will have to pay the application fee online on or before the last date.
|For General / OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 100/-|
IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam Pattern
The IBPS Clerk Recruitment Exam 2018 is divided into two parts: Preliminary and Main examination. The preliminary exam consists of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. However, Main Examination is consist of General/ Financial Awareness, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, General English, and Quantitative Aptitude. For the best preparation, you must review the exam pattern of the particular exam. The Preliminary Examination will be conducted via online mode. The Prelims exam consists of 100 objective type questions of 100 marks & 3 sections. The Main Examination will be conducted online. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Preliminary Exam Pattern
|English Language||30||30||1 hour|
IBPS Clerk 2018 Mains Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Total Questions||Marks||Exam Language||Total Time Allotted|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||English & Hindi||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||English only||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||English & Hindi||45 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi||45 Minutes|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2018
IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelims Exam Syllabus
IBPS Clerk 2018 Main Exam Syllabus
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Pay Scale|
|Special Allowance (SA)||Rs.911.79/-|
|Transport Allowance (TA)||Rs.425/-|
|Total (without HRA)||Rs.18413.37/-|
|Gross with HRA (GHRA)||Rs.19589.87/-|
IBPS Clerk 2018 Selection Process
The selection procedure consists of three phases-
- A preliminary exam: This exam will be the minimum qualifying criteria for the recruitment.
- The candidates will have to qualify all three tests, section wise, and overall to be eligible for the main examination.
- After the exam is conducted, the candidates who qualify for the next level are sorted by IBPS. The number of candidates that are selected depends on the requirements of IBPS.
- Main exam: The main exam will be conducted for all those qualifying the preliminary level. The exam will be online.
- Interview: Depending on the vacancies and requirements IBPS will call a few selected candidates for the interview. The interview will be conducted by the participating organizations and will also be co-ordinated by nodal banks in each state/union territory, looked upon by IBPS.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2018
Applicants, who will successfully submit the application form will be able to download IBPS Clerk 2018 Admit Card from the official website. IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2018 will be released before 10 to 15 days of examination. IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam is set to be held on 8th, 9th, 15th, and 16th December 2018 and IBPS Clerk Preliminary Admit Card 2018 is expected to be released in last week of November. Candidates are advised to take a hard copy of admit card to the examination hall else they won’t be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Applicants will not be permitted to appear for the IBPS Clerk CWE Preliminary and Main Exam without some important documents: such as:
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
- Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form and
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof (as mentioned in (2) above)
IBPS Clerk Cut off 2018
The cut-off marks are the minimum marks required for the candidate to qualify the exam. These scores will be released after the exam by number of candidates gave the exam, number of vacancies and the difficulty level of the exam. The Cut-Off marks for IBPS Clerk 2018 will be estimated and released as soon as the final result is declared. Each applicant will be required to obtain minimum marks in each paper of Online Examination as well as also minimum total marks to be considered for further procedure. based on a number of the State wise vacancies available, IBPS Clerk Cut-Off 2018 will be decided and applicants will be considered for provisional allotment.
IBPS Clerk Result 2018
IBPS Clerk Prelims exam will be held on 8th, 9th, 15th, and 16th December 2018 and IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2018 will be announced after 15 days of examination on the official website.
After completing the Main-written examination, the IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2017-18 is expected to be declared in February 2018. IBPS Clerk Result 2018 for mains examination will be announced on the official website. After completing the two stages, the selected candidate would be called for the stage III i.e. interview which will be followed by Stage IV i.e. Group Discussion and Interview, and the Final Result for IBPS Clerk 2018 will be declared in April 2018.
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Important Links||Click Below|
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2018 : Ckeck Now||Click Here|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018 for Prelims | Mains : In Detail Read Now||Click Here|
|100+ IBPS Clerk Previous Year Papers Download Pdf||Click Here|
|How To Crack IBPS Clerk Exam in 60 Days : Complete Study Plan & Strategy||Click Here|
|IBPS Clerk Study Material PDF | Quant | Reasoning | English | General Awareness | Computer Download Now||Click Here|
|Best Books for IBPS Clerk Preparation 2018 : Get Now||Click Here|
|Best Study Plan For IBPS Clerk Preparation : Prelims & Mains 2018||Click Here|
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Ixambee Free Mock Tests|
|NABARD Grade A & B Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Today|
|SBI PO Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|RBI Grade B Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Free Download English Power Bank Free PDF||Free Download Now|