|NABARD Grade A & B Online Course||Get Course Now|
|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RBI Grade B Complete Online Course||Register Today|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|All Exam Free Study Group (Free Videos,Pdf,Mock etc)||Join Right Now|
ICICI (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) has announced Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Securities Market, which will be followed by the placement. This specialized one year programme will be conducted by National Institute of Securities Markets, where you will be given monthly stipend. Avail this opportunity of ICICI Recruitment on the Manager band I level where starting remuneration will be in the range of Rs. 12.5 lacs/ per annum! Go through this article if you want to know more about ICICI Recruitment through Leadership Programme, fees, eligibility criterion and selection process.
Leadership Programme Details for ICICI Recruitment
Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Securities Markets (PGCPM) will be conducted for one year at the NISM campus at Navi Mumbai. You will go through two terms:
- Classroom Training – 9 Months
- Internship at ICICI Group – 3 Months
Dates and Location of Leadership Programme for ICICI Recruitment
Test Dates & Locations will be announced later. You will get e-mail/SMS on registered email ID and number.
Register For NABARD Grade A & B Course Click Here
Eligibility Criterion of Leadership Programme for ICICI Recruitment
You should not exceed 30 years of age as on July 1, 2018
- You should be Graduate in any discipline (minimum 55% in graduation).
- 12th and 10th – (minimum of 60% and you should have studied mathematics at the intermediate level).
You should have minimum 3 years of full time experience, preferable in corporate finance, treasury or investment verticals in organizations.
How to Apply for Leadership Programme
Click the link bellow to apply for the ICICI leadership programme in Security Market!
- Click on the direct link above.
- Fill up the details in registration form.
- Further, fill the application form with your details carefully.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Agree to the declaration.
- Verify & Submit the Application Form.
- Proceed to make the payment of fees applicable.
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.
Selection Process of Leadership Programme for ICICI Recruitment
You will be shortlisted on merit and will be invited for the selection process in three stages:
- Entrance test –There will be verbal ability, numerical ability and logical reasoning questions.
- Group discussion stage– After clearing the aptitude test, you will go through group discussions. That will judge your analytical thinking, approach adapted to business situations and the ability to break down complex problems to arrive at solutions.
- Interview – After clearing GD you will be invited for Interview in two stages:
- You will have to complete Psychometric Profiling before appearing for the interview. This questionnaire based tool will just give the better understanding of your preferred behavior and will not be used for elimination of participants.
- Finally, you will go through the personal interview round.
Other eligibility criteria of National Institute of Securities Markets will be considered.
Stipend of Leadership Programme for ICICI Recruitment
- During the 9 months classroom-training: Rs. 10,000/pm
- During the 3 months internship: Rs. 50,000/pm
Fees Structure of Leadership Programme for ICICI Recruitment
You will have to pay 2.50 Lacs (subject to change). You also have an option of availing an education loan from ICICI Bank besides self-funding.
On successful completion, you will be considered for ICICI Recruitment at the manager band I level with the starting remuneration in the range of Rs. 12.5 lacs/ per annum!
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Ixambee Free Mock Tests|
|NABARD Grade A & B Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Today|
|SBI PO Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|RBI Grade B Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Free Download English Power Bank Free PDF||Free Download Now|