IDBI PO Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for PO Posts
IDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2019 : IDBI Manipal PO Recruitment 2019, Latest IDBI Vacancy, IDBI Released the notification for the recruitment of 600 Assistant Manager Post, Aspirant can check for IDBI Assistant Manager Vacancy from below links. IDBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2019, IDBI Probationary Officer Openings, IDBI Assistant Manager Educational Qualification, IDBI Assistant Manager Vacancy Details, IDBI Assistant Manager Age Limit, IDBI Assistant Manager Selection Process etc. “IDBI Assistant Manager Previous Question Paper pdf“
Hello Aspirants as we know Industrial Development Bank of India released the notification for various post Asst. Manager. So you must be looking for Official Notification and all details regarding the IDBI Manipal PO Exam 2019. We are providing all details in this article.
For IDBI Assistant Manager Preparation Join Our Telegram Group Now >> Click Here
For Best Handwritten Notes for All Subjects & Trades Join Our Telegram Channel >> Click Here
Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website.The advertisement released is for the appointment of Assistant Managers in IDBI Bank through enrollment for Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance at Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru.
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 : Important Dates
|IDBI Name of the Event
||Important Exam Date
|Online Application – IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019
|Last Date of Online Application – IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019
|Tentative Date of Online Test of IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019
|IDBI Admit Card Date
Important Links for IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019
IDBI PO Vacancy Details 2019
IDBI PO Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
IDBI PO Recruitment – Educational Qualification:
- Graduation from any recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks for (SC/ST/PWD) and 60% marks for other categories.
- The graduation percentage as appearing in the Final Year/consolidated mark- sheet & Provisional/Degree Certificate will be taken into consideration for eligibility.
- All the aspirants are expected to have proficiency in computers.
- The date of passing the eligibility exam will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute.
- Candidates are required to enter the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application i.e. 59.99% will be considered as less than 60% and 54.99% will be considered as less than 55%.
IDBI PO Recruitment – Age Limit:
|Minimum Age Limit
||Maximum Age Limit
IDBI Age Relaxation
IDBI Manipal PO Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees
How to Apply for IDBI PO Recruitment
- Visit the official site of IDBI bank.
- Find “Careers” menu for detailed advertisement notification and application.
- Click on the Apply Online link
- Provide the valid credentials
- Pay the application fee online
- Submit the application form
- Print the form for future reference
IDBI Assistant Manager Job Profile 2019
- Multitasker: Assistant Manager work includes all managerial tasks, such as supervision of clerical work, making decisions for the benefit of the bank, managing cash balance, etc.
- Customer services: Most important work of any officer in the bank is to handle customers and provide a solution to their queries. It can be related to any of banking service like document requirement, account statement, issuing cheque books, ATM cards, and opening new accounts, etc.
- Handling clerical jobs: All the clerical work is done under the supervision of Assistant Manager. They also manage all types of deposits and withdrawal of cash.
- Creating Business– Includes activities like promoting banking products, New Account opening, selling Insurance, etc. Promoting various products and services of the bank and its partners such as fixed deposits, mutual funds, insurance policies, etc.
- ATM Related Solutions–Queries like LOST ATM Application, block ATM card online, New ATM request, ATM pin no. the request and other similar issues are also sometimes resolved by the Assistant Manager.
- Branch-specific roles: The role of an Assistant Manager totally depends on the scale of the branch operations. In a small branch, the Assistant Manager has to deal with the various range of tasks like cash, operations, sales, etc whereas in bigger branches they have different specific roles.
- Financial Tasks: The major tasks include disbursing loans, interacting with customers to know their credit requirements, recovery of loans from defaulters and submitting reports to higher officials on the progress made.
- One stop Solution: An Assistant Manager is considered as the face of the branch. He/she is the one stop solution to all the queries of junior employees and customers. The job gives him/her ample opportunities to play a meaningful and prestigious role in society.
IDBI Assistant Manager Career Growth
The Assistant Manager post is of a Grade A rank. After this, the person is eligible for promotion to various other senior management posts in the bank like
- Manager (Grade B),
- Assistant General Manager (Grade C),
- Assistant General Manager (Grade C),
- Deputy General Manager (Grade D),
- General Manager (Grade E)
- Depending on track record and sufficient experience in the bank, one will be eligible for the prestigious Executive Director position before retirement.
IDBI Assistant Manager Salary in Hand 2019
The basic pay for Assistant Managers in Grade ‘A’ is Rs.23700/- per month in the pay scale of Rs.23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020(17 years) [Pre-revised]. They are also entitled to other basic facilities and benefits, etc. The gross salary at the metro city is Rs.60000/- p.m. (approx.).
- 1.Accommodation Allowance: This facility is available in place of HRA. Banks also provide the Official Accommodation/Bank Quarter as a leased accommodation.
- 2.Medical Aid: A fixed annual amount is paid by most of the banks to meet the medical expenses.
- 3.Travelling Allowance: Bank provide fixed Traveling Allowance.
- 4.Newspaper Reimbursement: A fixed amount is paid towards the cost of one newspaper on a monthly basis.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 – Selection Procedure
- The selection of Assistant Manager will be based on the Online Test followed by personal interview
- The online test will be objective in nature
IDBI Manipal Assistant Manager 2019 – Exam Pattern
||No. Of Questions
- For every wrong answer, ¼ marks will get deducted
IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 – Call Letter
Candidates will have to visit the IDBI Bank’s website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
IDBI Assistant Manager Previous Year Cut-Off Marks 2019
IDBI Manipal PO Cut off Marks
||Subject-wise Cut off
|SC, ST, OBC, PWD
|Logical Reasoning (60)
|English Language (40)
|Quantitative Aptitude (40)
|General Awareness (60)
IDBI Assistant Manager Category-wise Cut off Marks
|For Merit Listed
IDBI Assistant Manager Previous Cut Off 2017
|Category and Code
||Reasoning Ability (50)
||English Language (50)
||Quantitative Aptitude (50)
||General Awareness (With Special
Reference to Banking) (50)
| Total out of (200)
IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019
IDBI Logical Reasoning, Interpretation & Data Analysis
- Input – Output
- Data Sufficiency(2/3 statements)
- Logical Reasoning(Effect & Cause, Statement & Argument etc)
- Miscellaneous – Direction based problems, Blood Relations, order and ranking, alphanumeric series, etc.
- Seating Arrangement(people facing in same direction/opposite direction)
IDBI English Language
- Para Jumbles
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Formation
- Spotting Errors
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Improvement/ Correction
- Match the column( sentences in column 1 have to be matched with those in column 2 to form a meaningful sentence)
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Double Fillers
- Phrase Replacement
- Sentence Connector
IDBI Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation
- Comparison between quantities
- Quadratic Equations
- Number Series
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Simplification / Approximation
- Arithematic Topics ( Average, Profit & Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Partnership, Ratio & Proportion, Problem on Ages, Probability, etc.
IDBI General/Banking Awareness/Economy
- Current Affairs of at least past 4-5 months
- Latest Appointments, Obituaries, Award functions, etc.
- News related to Insurance Sector
- History of LIC and IDBI
- Static G.K.(Names of Dams, National Parks, Wildlife Sanctuaries,etc.)
IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2019
IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2019 will be released by the bank. We will update the direct link to help you check the status of your IDBI Assistant Manager Result along with the cutoff. To check your IDBI Assistant Manager result 2019, make sure you have a valid roll number and password.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Complete Question Paper,Study Material, Books, Cutoff Marks, Notification, Study Plan
|IDBI Assistant Manager Complete Study Kit for 2019
|IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 Notification Out : Apply now
|IDBI Assistant Manager Previous Year Question Paper with Solution – Pdf Download
|IDBI Assistant Manager Previous Year Cut-off Marks
|IDBI Assistant Manager Study Material Book PDF – Download Now
|Best Books for IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Preparation
|IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern For Stage 1 & 2 in Detail