1. A new Scheme “Operation Greens” has been announced in the Union Budget 2018-19 for which of following commodities?
a. Rice, Wheat and Sugarcane
b. Tomato, Onion and Potato
c. Arhar, Moong and Masoor
d. Cotton, Tea and Coffee
2. In the Union Budget 2018-19, the Government has to develop and upgrade existing 22,000 rural haats into:
3. In the Union Budget 2018-19, which of the following plant has been termed as ‘Green Gold’ to promote this sector in a holistic manner?
4. A special Scheme has been announced in the Union Budget 2018-19 to support the efforts of the governments of which following states to address air pollution in the Delhi-NCR region by subsidizing machinery required for in-situ management of crop residue?
a. Haryana, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh and the NCT of Delhi
b. Punjab, Uttar Pradesh and the NCT of Delhi
c. Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and the NCT of Delhi
d. Haryana, Punjab and the NCT of Delhi
5. In the Union Budget 2018-19, Government has substantially increased the allocation of National Rural Livelihood Mission to Rs 5750 crore in 2018-19. Consider the following statements regarding the National Rural Livelihood Mission:
1. National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) also known as Aajeevika has been launched by Ministry of Rural Development in June 2011.
2. The objective of the mission is to create platforms enabling poor rural people to increase their household income through sustainable livelihood enhancements and improved access to financial services.
3. In November 2015, the program was renamed Deendayal Antayodaya Yojana (DAY-NRLM).
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
a. 2 only
b. 1 and 3 only
c. 2 and 3 only
d. All of them
6.Northeast India’s first regional center for agriculture in tie up with which of the following Countries has been recently launched in Mizoram?
7: Ministry of Agriculture in its second revised estimate of Food Grain production in the Country this year has estimated Food Grain Output at?
a: 277.49 Million Tonnes
b: 275.11 Million Tonnes
c: 237.63 Million Tonnes
d: 250 Million Tonnes
8.Which of the following is the correct abbreviation of NCDC?
a: New Community Development Company
b: Notional Credit Development Community
c: National Cooperative Development Corporation
d: New Cattle and Dairy Corporation
9.Who is the present Union Minister of Minister of Rural Development, Panchayat Raj & Mines- Government of India ?
a: Narendra Singh Tomar
b: Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
c: Nitin Gadkari
d: Radha Mohan Singh
10.Government of India will be launching which of the following schemes for managing and converting cattle dung and solid waste into use Bio-gas and Bio-CNG?
a: Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana
b: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
c: Integrated Rural Development Programme
d: GOBAR-DHAN Yojana
1)b. Tomato, Onion and Potato
4)a. Haryana, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh and the NCT of Delhi
5)a. 2 only
7)a: 277.49 Million Tonnes
8)c: National Cooperative Development Corporation
9)a: Narendra Singh Tomar
10)d: GOBAR-DHAN Yojana