NABARD Grade A & Grade B Recruitment 2019
NABARD Notification 2019 : NABARD Recruitment 2019, NABARD Released the notification for the recruitment of 87 Grade A & B Post 2019, “NABARD Notification PDF” Aspirant can check for NABARD Vacancy from below links. NABARD Jobs 2019, NABARD Openings, NABARD Educational Qualification, NABARD Vacancy Details, NABARD Age Limit, NABARD Selection Process etc. “NABARD Previous Year Question Paper pdf“
Hello Aspirants as we know National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) released the notification for Grade A & B Manager. So you must be looking for Official Notification and all details regarding the NABARD Exam 2019. We are providing all the NABARD details in this article.
For Best Handwritten Notes for All Subjects & Trades Join Our Telegram Channel >> Click Here
NABARD Recruitment 2019 : Important Dates
|NABARD Grade A & B Officer 2019 – Online Application Start Date||10.05.2019|
|NABARD Grade A & B Officer 2019 – Online Application End Date||26.05.2019|
|NABARD Grade A & B Officer 2019 – Phase 1 Exam Date||15 /16 June 2019|
|NABARD Grade A & B Officer 2019 – Phase 2 Exam Date||To be updated later|
Important Links for NABARD Notification 2019
|Apply online||From 10th May 2019|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NABARD Grade A & B 2019 Eligibility Criteria
NABARD Grade A & B – Educational Qualification
General: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (SC/ST/PWBD applicants 45%) from a recognized University or Ph.D OR Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant / Company Secretary with Bachelor’s degree OR Two years full time P.G. Diploma in Management / full time MBA degree from Institutions/Universities recognized by GOI Page 7 of 28 / UGC with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Read more about the Educational Qualification of NABARAD Recruitment Officer Grade A On Official Notification.
NABARD Grade A & B – Age Limit
Age Limit (As on 01.03.2018)
Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 30 years
You must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1988 and not later than 01.03.1997.
SC/ST/ExSM – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
PwD – 10 years
NABARD Recruitment 2019 : Vacancy Details
|Animal Husbandry / Dairy Technology||2||–||1||1||1||5|
|Economics & Agricultural Economics||2||1||1||2||1||7|
|Land Development – Soil Science||3||1||–||1||–||5|
|Plantation and Horticulture||2||–||–||1||–||3|
|AM (RDBS) – Total||31||11||9||20||7||79|
NABARD Recruitment 2019 : Selection Procedure
The detailed selection process for NABARD Grade A Officer will have 3 phases. Details are as follows -:
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online Exam) – 200 Marks
- Phase II – Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern. – 200 Marks
- Phase III – Interview – 25 marks
NABARD Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
|SC/ ST/ PwD||150/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General/ OBC||Rs.800/- (Application Fee -Rs.650/- + Intimation charges Rs.150/-)|
NABARD Grade A & B – Job Profile 2019
Job Profile of NABARD Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- The post of Assistant Manager is the lowest one in the hierarchy of managerial posts.
- The probation period is of 2 years, which can be further extended for a maximum of 1 year at the discretion of the bank.
- Since there is no specified work profile of an Assistant Manager he has to do a lot of multitasking.
- Any work assigned by Chief General Manager of RO is to be carried out by him.
- An Assistant Manager has to work on various policies and programmes mandated by Central/State Governments related to Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Although one is liable to be posted anywhere in India the postings are generally limited to state capitals only. Moreover, as per the HR policy home state postings are not allowed.
Job Profile of NABARD Grade B (Manager)
- The post of Manager is the next post in the hierarchy to Assistant Manager.
- A manager is entrusted with the responsibilities to maintain customer relationships, monitor the accounting procedures, approve loans, enable smooth functioning of the office, coordination with various departments and facilitation of inter-departmental assignments.
NABARD Grade A & B Career Growth and Promotion
As far as promotions are concerned, one gets promoted only after going through departmental exams and interviews. But as these both are managerial posts further promotions definitely bring in considerable prestige and pay hike. The hierarchy of posts right from the post of Assistant Manager is as follows –
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Executive Director
The next designation after Manager is that of Assistant General Manager which is a highly prestigious post, though it comes with its own set of challenges. An AGM can be posted as a District Development Manager (DDM) in a rural district that works from a residence cum office. It is a one-man office and DDM is entrusted with the responsibility for encouraging rural development activities and monitoring their progress.
NABARD Grade A & B Work Environment
The work pressure for both the posts is low compared to PSBs. It also depends on the magnitude of the operations of a branch. NABARD Grade A & B is a five days working job and one can maintain good work-life balance at NABARD.
Pros and Cons of NABARD Grade A & B
NABARD Grade A & B Pros
- NABARD offers handsome salary with numerous allowances.
- The office timing is fixed i.e. 09.30 Hrs to 17.30 Hrs though you may have to work sometimes beyond that if the situation arises.
- One gets an opportunity to serve the society as your work translates into social service.
- NABARD also provides excellent accommodation facilities in almost all cities.
- Posting only in state capitals and metros.
- No corruption at all.
NABARD Grade A & B Cons
- There is low scope for any dynamic role as one can only do something in his own capacity after getting DDM posting.
- The compulsory transfer is one of the biggest drawbacks. Moreover, one cannot be posted at his home state as per HR policy.
- Work experience at NABARD is only valuable to some organizations.
- Work culture is purely bureaucratic.
- Postings are generally given in a different zone to that of the personnel. For example, an employee from North India is likely to be posted to any other zone except North.
NABARD Grade A Officer – Salary in Hand 2019
The details of NABARD Grade A Officer Salary are as follows -:
- Basic Pay -: Rs.28150/- p.m.
- Pay-scale -: 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)–46600–EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600
- Additional Allowances – Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Initial Monthly Gross Salary – Rs. 60,000/-.
NABARD Recruitment – Exam Pattern 2019
NABARD Phase 1 Exam Pattern
|Test of Reasoning||20||120 minutes|
|Economic & Social Issues||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development||40|
NABARD Phase 2 Exam Pattern
Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern.
|Paper 1||English (Descriptive)||100||90 mins|
|Paper 2||ESI and ARD (for General posts)Paper on related discipline (all other posts)||100||90 mins|
For every wrong answer marked, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty in Phase-I and Phase-II, both. Cut-offs in Phase-I and Phase-II may be applied in two stages: (i) On scores in individual tests (Sectional Cut-off), (ii) On Total Score
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2019 ?
Candidates kindly visit the official site of NABARD
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, you will find the link regarding the recruitment of Grade A & B.
- Click on the advertisement you will get the official notification.
- Read the official notification carefully to know your eligibility criteria.
- Apply online link will get activated .
- Start your application process.
- Fill all the required fields.
- Submit your application form
NABARD Grade A & B 2019 Complete Question Paper,Study Material, Books, Cutoff Marks, Notification, Study Plan
|NABARD Grade A & B Assistant Manager 2019 Important Links|
|1.||NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A & B 2019 Recruitment Notification Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A & B Officers Exam Syllabus 2019 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A & B Officers Exam Pattern 2019 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Assistant Manager Previous Year Question Papers PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||NABARD Grade A & B Assistant Manager Study Material | Books | ESI | ARD | English | GK Pdfs||Click Here|
|7.||NABARD Grade A & B Assistant Manager ARD Agriculture and Rural Development PDF | Notes | Books||Click Here|
|8.||NABARD Grade A & B Assistant Manager ESI Economics & Social Issues PDF | Notes | Books||Click Here|
|9.||NABARD Grade A & B Assistant Manager Study Plan | How To Prepare For NABARD Grade A & B Officer Exam||Click Here|
|10.||NABARD ARD StudyPlan & Preparation Tips and Tricks for Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD)||Click Here|
|11.||NABARD ESI Study Plan & Preparation Tips and Tricks for Economic & Social Issues(ESI)||Click Here|
|12.||Best Books for NABARD Exam Preparation 2019 Prelims | Mains – Complete List Check Now||Click Here|