Department of Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD) invites online applications from eligible candidates who are citizens of India having registration in the Employment Exchange of the State of Assam for various posts. In this article, you will get all information about Exam pattern, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc.
Last date/time to apply online : 16th January 2018
Total Number of Vacancy: 945
|Posts Name||No. Of Vacancy|
|Extension Officer (Panchyat)||74|
|Jr. Asst. HQ||24|
|Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika||147|
|Junior Asstt. (Anchalik Panchayat)||100|
|Tax Collector-cum-Road Mohorar||450|
|Gaon Panchayat Secretary||150|
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 43 years
Crucial date for determining the age limit will be 1st January, 2018
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for ST/SC candidates.
- In case of Ex-Serviceman, age limit is relaxable by two years.
- The candidates must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University except for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, the Candidate must be Commerce Graduate.
- Candidates must possess knowledge of Local Languages either Assamese/Bengali/Bodo in addition to English Language for maintenance of office administration.
Note: The Candidate must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
There will be a common written examination except for that the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary.
Written Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension||100||100||3 hours|
|2||Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India|
There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer.
Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet.
Written Exam Centers:
Guwahati, Bongaigaon, Tezpur, Silchar, Jorhat & Dibrugarh.
Note: The Commissioner, P&RD reserves the right to change the examination venues of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard.
There will be only ONE merit list for each category i.e. Unreserved /SC/ ST(P) / ST(H)/OBC & MOBC, separately for male and female for the entire State. There shall be no waiting list.
- For General Candidate – Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC – Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only.
- Candidates having BPL Certificate – Nil