1. A person‘s present age is two-ninth of the age of his mother. After 10 years, he will be four-eleventh of the age of his mother. How old is the mother after 15 years?
2. Ratio of the ages of A and B is 5 : x. A is 18 years younger to C. After nine years C will be 47 years old. If the difference between the ages of A and B is same as the age of C, what is the value of x?
3. 16 years ago, my Uncle was 8 times older than me. After 8 years from today, my uncle will be thrice as old as I will be at that time. Eight years ago, what was the ratio of my age and my uncle‘s age?
4.The sum of present ages of A and B is 11 times the difference of their ages. 5 years hence, their total ages will be 13 times the difference of their ages. What is the present age of elder one?
5. The average age of a husband-wife and their son was 42 years. The son got married and exactly after 1 year a child was born to them. When the child became 5 years old, the average age of the family became 36 years. What was the age of bride at the time of marriage?
6. A says, ―If you reverse my own age, the figures represent my Brother‘s age. He is, of course, senior to me and the difference between our ages is one-eleventh of their sum. Then A‘s brother‘s age is ?
7. L is as much younger than M as he is older than N. If the sum of the ages of M and N is 60 years, what is definitely the difference between M and L‘s age?
D) Can‘t be determined
8. If three times of the son‘s age in years is included to the mother‘s age, the total is 75 and if two times of the mother‘s age is included to the son‘s age, the total is 80. So the son‘s age is?
9. The ages of P, Q and R together are 57 years. Sis thrice as old as P and R is 12 years older than P. Then, the difference between ages Q and R is?
10. If 10 years are subtracted from the present age of Sharmi and the remainder is divided by 6, then the present age of his grandson Epsi is obtained. If Epsi is 2 years younger to Nove whose age is 7 years, then what is Sharmi‘s present age?
11. Father is aged three times more than his son Arun. After 8 years, he would be two and a half times of Arun‘s age. After further 8 years, how many times would he be of Arun‘s age?
A) 2 1/2
D) 3 1/2
12. In a family, a couple has a son and daughter. The age of the father is four times that of his daughter and the age of the son is half of his mother. The wife is ten years younger to her husband and the brother is six years older than his sister. What is the age of the mother?
13. Thomas‘s present age is three times his son‘s present age and half of his father‘s present age. The average of the present ages of all of them is 33 1/3 years. What is the difference between the Thomas‘s son‘s present age and Thomas‘s father‘s present age?
14. My brother is 3 years elder to me. My father was 28 years of age when my sister was born while my mother was 26 years of age when I was born. If my sister was 4 years of age when my brother was born, then what was the age of my father when my brother was born?
15. P is as much younger than Q and he is older than R. If the sum of the ages of Q and R is 60 years, what is definitely the difference between Q and P‘s age?
D) Can‘t be determined