Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Six friends Vishwa, Rakesh, Maaran, Sanjay, Prathap and Ashokwrote their final exam held in their college. Each of them wrote different subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accountancy, Commerce and Economics, not in same order starting from Monday to Sunday. There is a holiday in between when no exam is scheduled.
Holiday is not on Monday or Saturday. Sanjay attends exam on Sunday and Physics exam is scheduled on Wednesday. There is two days gap between Holiday and Prathap’s exam. Vishwa attends exam after Prathap but not on Saturday. Rakesh attends exam before Holiday. There is two days gap between Accountancy exam and Biology exam. Economics exam is scheduled on the next day of Maaran’s exam. Sanjay is not attending Accountancy exam. Commerce exam is not attended by Prathap but it is scheduled before Chemistry exam. Accountancy exam is scheduled before holiday and Prathap did not attend exam on
1. Which of the following exam attend by Maaran?
2. The one who attend exam on Saturday attends which of the following exam?
3. Which of the following combinations is true?
a. Tuesday – Sanjay – Economics
b. Monday – Ashok – Commerce
c. Sunday – Vishwa – Biology
d. Saturday – Ashok – Chemistry
e. None of these
4. Which of the following person attends exam on Tuesday?
5. Which of the following days Accountancy exam held?
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Seven mobile companies Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, Lenovo, Oppo, Vivo, and Redmi were introducing 5g mobilein a function scheduled to be held in China, USA, Korea, UK, India, Australia and Singapore not necessarily in the same order on each day in a week starting from Monday and ending on Sunday. Oppo function was held in UK on Friday. Only one function was held between Oppo function and Nokia function. Vivo function was held immediately after Motorola function but immediately before Redmi function. Vivo function was not held in India. The function held on Monday was held in Korea. Only one function was held between Redmi function and the function held in China. The Motorola function was not held in China. Function in USA was held immediately before function in India. Lenovo function was not held on Monday. Function in Singapore was not held after function in China.
6. How many functions were held between Samsung function and Lenovo function?
7. On which of the following days was the Motorola function held?
8. In which of the following countries was Redmi function held?
9. If Korea is related to USA and Redmiis related to Lenovo in a certain way, then to which of the following would India be related to, following the same pattern?
10. Which of the following function was held on Monday?
a. Redmi function
b. Vivo function
c. Motorola function
d. Samsung function
e. None of these