Quant Quiz On Table DI Day 6 Bag
Buy Quant & Reasoning Tricks Book – Buy Now
Directions(1-5): Study the following table carefully to answer the questions that follow.
Number of flights (in hundreds) cancelled in five different states during six different years
- What was the average number of flights cancelled in all the states together in the year 2008?
- In which state the number of flights cancelled continuously increased during the year 2004 to 2009?
D) West Bengal
- What is the difference between the number of flights cancelled in Assam in the year 2007 and the total number of flights cancelled in Rajasthan in the years 2005, 2007 and 2008 together?
- Number of flights cancelled in Haryana in the year 2004 was what per cent of the total number of flights cancelled in Punjab over all the years together?
- What was the respective ratio between the number of flights cancelled in Rajasthan in the year 2006 and number of flights cancelled in West Bengal in the 2009?
A) 1 : 15
B) 3 : 22
C) 4 : 17
D) 1 : 30
E) 2 : 15
- Directions(6-10): Study the following table carefully and answer the question given below it.
- If farmer D and farmer E, both sell 240 kgs. of Bajra each what would be the respective ratio of their earnings?
A) 9 : 13
B) 14 : 15
C) 17 : 19
D) 11 : 13
E) 10 : 19
- What is the average price per kg of Bajra sold by all the farmers together?
- If farmer C sells 180 kgs. each of Corn , Paddy and Jowar grains how much would be earn?
A) Rs. 15200
- If farmer A sells 350 kg of Rice , 150kg of Corn and 250 kg of Jowar , how much would he earn?
C) Rs. 15420
D) Rs. 18375
- Earnings on 150 kg of Paddy sold by farmer B are approximately what per cent of the earnings on the same amount of Rice sold by the same farmer?
Directions(1-5): Study the following table to answer the given questions.
- What is the difference between total number posts and clerks?
- In Kolkata , number of Specialist Officers is approximately what per cent of that of Officers?
- In Chennai, the number of Clerks is approximately how much per cent more than that of Officers?
- Which centre has the highest number of candidates?
- Which centre has 300% more number of Clerks as compared to Bangalore?
Directions(6-10): Study the following table and answer the given questions.
I). Data relate to the number of students studying in colleges A,B, C and D in the year 2009. The mentioned colleges offer courses in three streams only – Arts, Commerce and
II). Total students strength = students studying (Arts + Commerce + Science)
- Number of students studying Arts in college C is what percent of number of students studying Arts in college D?
- What is the total number of students studying Commerce in colleges C and D together?
- What is the average number of students studying Science in all the mentioned colleges?
- What is the difference between the total student strength of college A and B together and that of colleges C and D together ?
- Total number of students studying Arts and Commerce together in college A is what percent more than that of college B ?