Memory Based Question Asked in SBI PO Prelims 2018 Download Pdf
Question Asked in SBI PO Exam : Memory Based “Question Asked in SBI Probationary Officer“. Questions asked in SBI PO, SBI PO Exam Analysis. Number Series Questions Asked In SBI PO , Quadratic Equation Questions Asked in SBI PO , English Question Asked in SBI PO , Puzzles & Seating Arrangement Asked , Reasoning Questions Asked in SBI PO , Data Analysis and Interpretation Questions Asked SBI PO , Reading Comprehension Questions Asked in SBI PO, Number Series Asked in SBI PO, Inequality Question Asked In SBI PO .”SBI PO Prelims Cut-off 2019“
Hello Aspirants, as we know that today was second day of SBI PO prelims exam. So we are providing Memory Based questions asked in SBI PO exam pattern held on 8th June 2019. Here we will are providing you the section-wise Memory Based Questions. We are updating one by one all the questions stay tuned and book mark this page.
Section-wise Question Asked in SBI PO Prelims Exam 2019
SBI PO English Questions Asked on 8th July Paper
Reading Comprehension Questions Asked in SBI PO
Cloze Test Questions Asked In SBI PO
SBI PO Quant Question Asked in 8th July Paper
Number Series Questions Asked In SBI PO
- 26, 63, 124, 215, ? (342)
- 200, 197, 185, 163, 130, ? (85)
- 222, 110, 54, 26, ? (12)
- 15, 8, 9, 15, 32, ? (82.5)
- 5, 30, 150, 600, ?, 3600 (1800)
Q 1 : 18 , 24, 36 , 56 , 86 , x
Q 2 : 18 , 26, 53, 117,242,x
Q 3 :100 , 108 , 98,106, 96 ,x
Q 4 : 1,11,99,693, 3465 ,x
1st 86+42=128 diff 6 12 20 30
Double diff 6. 8. 10 12
2nd diff 8. 27. 64. 125 next 216 242+216= 458
3rd. +8. -10. +8. -10. +8 96+8=104
- 18, 26, 53, 117, 248, ____
- 100, 108, 98, 106, 96, ___
- 18, 24, 36, 56, 86, ___
- 6, 12, 20, 30, ____
- 4 years hence, sum of ages of A and B is 16 years more than the sum of the present ages of B and C . If sum of A’s age 4 years ago and C’s age 4 years ago was 32 years, then what is the present age of C?
- The ratio of speed of a boat in still water to speed of the current is 10 : 1. If ratio of the time taken by the boat to travel D km downstream to the time taken to travel (D – 45) km upstream is 3 : 2. Find the value of D.
- 40 men can complete a work in 48 days. If 64 men started working and after X days 32 more men joined the work. If the remaining work is completed in 16 2/3 days, then find the value of X?
- A started a project by investing Rs. X and after 6 months, B invested Rs. 4,000 more than the what A had invested. At the end of the year the ratio of the overall profit to that of B was 7 : 3. What was the value X?
- Direction: In the following question, two equations are given in variables Y. You have to solve these equations and determine the relation between X and Y.A) 5x + 2y = 31B) 3x + 7y = 36
- A) x^2 – 7x + 12 = 0B ) y^2 – 9y + 20 = 0
- A) (x+1)^2 =12^2B) y^2+2y-143=0
Data Interpretations Questions Asked In SBI PO
Direction: Study the following bar graph carefully and answer the questions that follow.
In the bar graph, the number of bread loafs of two types Multigrain and Whole wheat sold by 5 store A, B, C, D and E is given.
- What is the average number of multi-grain bread loafs sold by stores B, D and E ?
- The number of whole wheat bread sold by store A was approximately what percent less than the whole wheat bread sold by store C?
Direction: Study the following table carefully to answer the questions that follow.
The percentage of visitors (male and female) to a museum on the given 3 days is depicted in the pie chart given below.
Total number of visitors on the given three days is 400.
- The number of female visitors on Friday was what percentage of the number of female visitors on Sunday?
- What is the central angle corresponding to the number of visitors (male and female) on Sunday (in degrees)?
- Out of the total number of visitors on Saturday, 35% were adults. The cost for 1 adult’s ticket is double that for one child’s ticket. If the total amount collected from selling tickets on Saturday was Rs.8100. What is the cost of 1 adult’s ticket?
- What is the total number of male visitors on the given 3 days together?
- On Tuesday the number of female visitors was 1/5 more than that of Saturday. If the respective ratio between the number of male visitors and that of female visitors on Tuesday is 11 : 6, then what was the total number of visitors (male and female) on Tuesday?
SBI PO Reasoning Question Asked in 8th July Paper
Puzzle Questions Asked In SBI PO
In a warehouse, 8 boxes have different products – Cookies, Snacks, Bread, Jam, Pickle, Shampoo, Soap andSpices. They belong to different companies – P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W but not necessarily in that order. Each box has a number written on it from 1 to 8 but not necessarily in that order. Number 1 is at the top, number 8 is at the bottom and others accordingly.
There are 3 boxes between company P’s box and the box of Pickle. Box of the company, which makes Snacks, is exactly 2 place above box of the company Q. Box, which has Soap, is neither at no. 1 nor at no. 8. Box of company Q is at even number but not at number 6. Box of Spices is above box U. There are 3 boxes between boxes of company Q and S. Box of Snacks is immediately above the box of Bread. Box of the company, which makes Shampoo, is exactly between the box of company R and box of Jam which is company S’s product. The shampoo is not the product of company U. Box of Soap is immediately above to box of Cookies. Box of company V is not at number 7 while box of company U is above the box of company W. Neither Shampoo nor Spices are the product of W.
Eight boxes namely H to O are placed in a rack one above the other. The lowermost rack is numbered as 1 and above is 2 and so on. Each of the boxes is having different colors among Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, White, Orange, Indigo and Red. Each of the boxes is having different serial numbers among 19, 23, 17, 31, 34, 37, 27 and 21. All the above information is not necessarily in the same order.
There are three boxes are placed between the box which having serial number as 27 and the Indigo colored box. Box J’s serial number is not 27. The Indigo colored box is placed adjacent to blue colored box. Box I’s serial number is 37 and doesn’t placed at the topmost rack. Box M is Yellow colored and placed adjacent to the Red colored box. Box H is placed in the even numbered rack above fourth and it is placed adjacent to box which has serial number as 31. Not more than five boxes are placed above the Red colored box. Box J is placed in the seventh rack and Box H is placed adjacent to Box J. Two boxes are placed between the boxes having the serial number 21 and 34. Box J is White colored. Maximum numbers of boxes are placed between the Brown colored box and Orange colored box. Box H is not Brown colored. Box L is Green colored and it is placed adjacent to the Orange colored box. Box N’s serial number is 21 and placed in the lowermost rack. The box which has serial number as 23 is placed three boxes above the Yellow colored box. Box O’s serial number is 19. The box which has serial number as 17 is placed above the box which has serial number as 34
Six people A, M, N, C, O and G are sitting around a triangle in such a way that three of them are sitting at the corners and three of them are sitting in the middle of the sides. Those who are sitting at the corners face inside and those who are sitting in the middle of the sides face outside.
A sits at the corner. M is an immediate neighbour of A. Two people sit between M and C. O sits to the immediate left of C. N is an immediate neighbour of O.
9 people are sitting in a straight line and some of them are facing north while some of them are facing south. The distance between any two immediate neighbours is the same. All the above information is not necessarily in the same order.
P sits second from one of the extreme ends of the line. R sits third to the right of P. Two people sit between R and S. U sits second to the right of S. Immediate neighbours of S face a direction opposite to that of S. Immediate neighbours of U face opposite directions. T sits second to the right of U. Both U and T face the same direction. W is a neighbour of T. W and T face opposite directions. Persons sitting at extreme ends face opposite directions. Q sits second to the left of V. X does not face south.
Six boxes A, B, C, D, E and F are kept one above the other. They like different colours viz. Red, Orange, Pink, Blue, Violet and Green but not necessarily in the same order.
Box C is kept immediately above the orange coloured box. Two boxes are kept between the orange coloured box and pink coloured box. Only three boxes are there between the pink coloured box and box E. Box E is not blue in colour. Red coloured box is kept immediately above the pink coloured box. Box F is Violet in colour. Box A is immediately above box B. Box D is orange in colour.
Seating Arrangement Questions Asked In SBI PO
- Direction: Study the following information and answer the given questions carefully.
Point Q is 16m to the south of point P. Point R is 5m to the west of point Q. Point T is 25m to the north of point R. Point V is 10m to the east of point T. Point J is 9m to the south of point V.
- In a certain code language, ‘TABLE’ is coded as ‘BUEFM’ and ‘PRAYS’ is coded as ‘SQDTZ’, then how ‘MINOR’ will be coded in the same manner?
Only a few teachers are males.
A few males are boys.
- All teachers being males is a possibility.
- All teachers being boys is a possibility.
All cars are toys.
Some toys are lamps.
- Only a few cars are lamps.
- Some cars are not toys.
All telegrams are stamps.
All mobiles are telegrams.
- Only a few telegrams are mobiles.
- Some stamps are telegrams.
A few ducks are birds.
Only birds are eggs.
- All birds being eggs is a possibility.
II. All ducks being eggs is a possibility.
You can also mail questions to us at email@example.com
All the best for your exams.
SBI PO Exam Analysis, Question Asked, Expected Cutoff Marks 2019
|SBI PO Exam Analysis All Shifts||Click Here|
|Questions Asked in SBI PO All Shifts||Click Here|
|SBI PO Expected Cut Off Marks 2019 (Category-wise)||Click Here|