Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains 2018 – Shift 1 & Shift 2
IBPS PO Mains Questions with Solution 2018 : Memory Based Question Asked in IBPS PO 2018. Questions asked in IBPS PO Mains. IBPS PO Mains Exam Analysis. Number Series Questions Asked In IBPS PO Mains, Quadratic Equation Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains, English Question Asked in IBPS PO Mains, Puzzles & Seating Arrangement Asked in IBPS Mains, Reasoning Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains, Data Analysis and Interpretation Questions Asked IBPS PO Mains, Reading Comprehension Questions Asked in IBPS PO, Number Series Asked in IBPS PO, Inequality Question Asked In IBPS PO Mains.
Dear Readers, IBPS PO Mains 2018 was completed successfully, here we have given the full set of questions asked in IBPS PO Mains Exam which was held on 18th November 2018 Shift 1 & Shift 2. Questions that comes in IBPS PO Mains 2018 will help the candidates that are having exam in upcoming Shifts of IBPS PO Mains Exam. Below we have Provided all Section wise Questions Asked in IBPS PO Exam All Slot 2018.
Section wise Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains Exam
GK GS / Banking Awareness / Static Awareness Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains 2018
1. Which Bank has launched its Multi Option Payment Acceptance Device (MOPAD) for digital payments – SBI
2. What is the limit of the day of electoral bond – 15 days
3. Who has been named as British Indian of the year – Ishwar Sharma
4. Which state has launched "one state one car" scheme – West Bengal
5. Name the ship which has entered Indonesia port – INS Sumitra
6. 10 th defence expo 2018 held at which place – Chennai
7. Where is the headquarter Karur Vysya Bank – Karur, Tamilnadu
8. Sulabh Jal Scheme has been launched in which state – Darbhanga, Bihar
9. Which state has bagged the top position … the state under the Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritav Abhiyan (PMSMA) – Himachal Pradesh
10. Nelson Mandela International Day has been celebrated to action against – Poverty
11. What is the allocation on Digital India Project under budget 2018-19
Question Asked in Data Analysis and Interpretation / Quantitative Aptitude – IBPS PO Mains 2018
- Number Series Questions Asked In IBPS PO
- 2 pair parallel row – Coded no. series
- One pair of the series was given and you have to find the answer to the missing number of the second row.
- Quadratic Equation / Inequality Questions Asked in IBPS PO
- The level of these questions was difficult.
- Three statement Quantity comparison and the level was difficult.
- Topic details: Mensuration, Probability, numerical based etc. topics were there.
- DI Asked in IBPS PO MainsTypes of D.I.Triangle D.I. – Percentage distribution of illiterate people in a three village – A, B, C
Line Graph-based– Data Statement/Dependency –
- Two Questions were based on the Data Statement based.
- Expenses of 5 people in a duration of April to Nov month.
Caslet – most lengthy
- Maximum Generation Capacity generated by a WInd Mills
Question Asked in English Language – IBPS PO Mains 2018
- Reading Comprehension Questions Asked in IBPS PO
- Cloze Test Asked in IBPS PO
- Error Spotting and Error Correction Questions Asked in IBPS PO
Question Asked in Reasoning & Computer Aptitude – IBPS PO Mains 2018
- Puzzle Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains
- Seating Arrangement Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains
- Input Output
- Some (2 digits) number were given and it was based on arithmetic options.
- Step 1: values are doubled
- Step 2: the first number is added to the second number and the second is subtracted from third.
Letter Writing (150 words) – 5 topics were there and you have to choose one
Write a letter to the editor on types of pollution and how to reduce it.
Write a letter to your neighbor thanking them for their help during a family emergency.
- Write a letter to the Municipal Commissioner to bring to the notice the illegal encroachment by hawkers and request to put an end to it.
- Write a letter to favorite writer praising his/her recently published book.
- Write a letter to the Bank Manager to assign a separate counter for a senior citizen.
Essay writing (200 words) 5 topics were there and you have to choose one
- Many magazines has stopped the printing physical copy and switched to the Digital Mode due to the lack of readership – Discuss
- What is Fake news? How to Identify and avoid them?
- Does India needs a universal Health Cares System
- Advantages of learning foreign languages.
- Pros & Cons of a NOTA while voting in an election.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Review – 18th Nov 2018
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Analysis & Review||Click Here|
|All Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Mains Expected Cut Off Marks 2018||Click Here|
Do share exam question that you remember at GovernmentAdda@gmail.com
All the best for your exams.