Questions Asked in RRB ALP & Technician Exam – 22nd Jan 2019
Questions Asked in RRB ALP Exam 2019 : Questions Asked in RRB ALP Exam in Hindi, RRB ALP Exam Analysis & Reviews CBT 2, Railway Assistant Loco Pilot CBT 2 Trade Question Asked, Technical Question Asked in RRB ALP & Technician, Section-wise Question Asked in RRB ALP Mains Exam , Technical Questions Asked in Railway ALP stage 2.
As we all know, the Railway Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician CBT 2 is being started online from January 21, 2019 and these RRB ALP Exam will be held till 23rd January and these examinations will be organized at various examination centers across the country by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
This article will consist of all the section-wise questions asked in RRB ALP Stage 2 Exam held on 22nd jan 2019. Here, we have tried to collect questions asked in RRB ALP Exam in all shifts. All these questions will prove helpful for the candidates who are yet to appear for the exam. We have also tried to provide all the questions here and with time, we will keep on adding questions to this post.
Questions Asked in RRB ALP & Technician Exam 2019
Here we are providing Questions Asked in RRB ALP Exam 22nd January 2019 so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. Here you find all questions asked in RRB ALP exam conducted on 22nd jan–
Questions Asked in RRB ALP 22nd Jan 2019 – 2nd Shift
RRB ALP & Technician Exam Analysis Shift 2 – Basic Science & Engineering
- What kind of Battery is used in Laptop?
- Questions on Temperature Conversion
- Questions on Velocity
- Numerical related to Simple lever
- 2 Numerical related to Specific Heat
RRB ALP & Technician Exam Analysis Shift 2 – General Awareness
- Gudipadwa is celebrated in which month of the year?
- Where is Al-Haram Mosque situated?
- Who wrote the book ‘One life is not enough’?
- Questions related to Historical Monuments
- India’s ranking in Ease of Doing Business?
RRB ALP Stage 2 Questions Asked (All Shifts)
- Who is the highest goal scorer in the Indian Football team? Sunil Chhetri
- Who is the recently appointed president of Badminton Asia Confederation (BAC)? Himanta Biswa Sarma
- Which country does not belong to the group of the middle east country? Honduras
- Where is Angarwat Temple situated? Cambodia
- ‘My Unforgettable Memories‘ is the autobiography of which of the chief minister? Mamata Banerjee
- White light spectrum was first used by whom? Issac Newton
- Which class of lever requires bearing support?
- Definition based question on Mechanical Advantage.
- 1 Horse Power =___________watts
- 1 KwH= __________Joule
- How many kinds of views can be obtained using an auxiliary view? Three
- One question based on planes.
- What is the unit of Electrical Resistivity? ohm⋅metre (Ω⋅m)
- A clinometer is used to measure? It is used to measure the height of things that one possibly can’t reach the top of for instance flagpoles, buildings, and trees.
- One question on Class III lever.
- 0.35,0.49,0.63,0.77, ?
- Who is known as ‘The Pablo Picasso of India’? MF Hussain
- Who got Bharat Ratna for the first time in sports? Sachin Tendulkar
- Folk dance of Jammu & Kashmir – Rauf
- Military exercise held between India and US is termed as- Vajra Prahar
- One numerical was asked where Mass was given and you need to find the distance.
- A ball is thrown upwards. What would be the acceleration at the top point?
- One question was from projectile motion.
- FORCE X TIME = ?
- Numerical based questions on Work & Energy were asked.
- Flow of current in Paramagnetic substances?
- Which of the following is a vector quantity?
- Which color shows maximum deviation? Violet
- Find the value of power, if focal length was given.
- Eye lens is made of which lens?
- Which type of Uranium is used in nuclear fusion?
- Which of the following is not a vector quantity? Distance
- Which team played IPL 2018 finals against Chennai Super Kings?
- A coin’s radius, density & width was given. Students have to find out Mass.
- Diameter Symbol in Engineering Drawing?
- Question related to the name of the circular line which represents the center of holes (Eng Drawing)
- Questions based on Wedge
- Which of the following is a type of Class III lever?
- Dimensions of Joule?
- Two resistors of 20 Ohm and x Ohm were Joined in parallel. The total resistance was 15 ohm. Find x?
- Five 2 Volts batteries are connected in parallel. Find the potential difference across their terminals.
- Frequency of Tuning Fork was asked. Wavelength & Speed of Sound was given.
- There were many questions based on “Specific Heat” topic.
- Length of the shadow of the tree is root 3 times the length of the tree. Find the angle of elevation of the sun?
- 2 Questions based on Pythagorean Triplet
- Nature of roots of the eqn: X^2 + 8X + 16
- Which of the following is not a CFC gas?
- Which of the following parts controls the intensity of light in Human Eye?
- Slope based Co-ordinate Geometry question.
- There are two bags of the same color. First Bag has 4 Black & 3 Red balls. The second Bag has 3 Black & 2 Red Balls. After mixing both the bags in a different bag, a ball is drawn twice (one by one) at random. Find out the probability that one ball is black & one ball is red.
- One question related to Taj Mahal
- Dogs are cat – 749, Dogs are pet – 743, Dogs and cat – 543 = Dog is common in all. So the code of dog is 4
- In the following question, select the related word from the given alternatives. Nose: smell : : Ear : ? We use nose to smell. Similarly, we use the ear to hear.
- A series is given with one term missing. Select the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series. 32, 43, 54, 65, ? 76
- If ‘P 3 Q’ means ‘P is daughter of Q’, ‘P 5 Q’ means ‘P is father of Q’, ‘P 7 Q’ means ‘P is mother of Q’ and ‘P 9 Q’ means ‘P is sister of Q’, then how is J related to K in J 3 L 9 N 3 O 5 K? Expression: J is the niece of K.
- Statements: All sharks are fishes. Some fishes are birds. All birds are trees. All trees are insects.
Conclusions I. Some insects are sharks II. Some sharks are trees III. All insects are birds IV. Some birds are sharks
- Value of sin 75° = sin(A + B) = sin A cos B + cos A sin B, we can find the sine of (45° + 30°) to give sine of 75 degrees.
- Roots of x2 + 6x + 10 ? X²+6x+10=(x+3) ² +1. To then solve, rearrange like so
- A series is given with one term missing. Select the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series. 9, 21, …., 45? 33
- 1436 ^ 20 – 1352 ^ 36. What will come to the units place. Unit digit of 1436 ^ 20 – 6 & Unit digit of 1352 ^ 36 – 2. So, 6-2 = 4
- Value of cos 105⁰= In general cos(A+B)=cos(A)cos(b)−sin(A)sin(B)
- What is the dimension of work? ML2T-2
- What is the dimension of potential energy? ML2T-2
- 1 mile equal to = Ans. 1.6 km
- Which of these cannot be the efficiency of a simple machine? 100%
- Why the input of a simple machine is always greater than output? Due to frictional losses
- Which of the following has higher density- Salt water or River water? Salt water
- If a wooden plank is immersed 65% in water, then what is the density of the plank? 65/100 = density of wood/1 Therefore density of wood = 0.65
- one question related to mechanical advantage
- one numerical related to the efficiency of a simple machine
- Two resistors of 100 ohm each are joined in a series. The value of the current is 50 amp. Find Voltage? We know that when resistors are joined in series, the net resistance becomes double. Therefore, the final working resistance here would be 200 ohms. Now, we’ve the formula for resistance which is V = IR where V is the voltage and I is the current. Putting the given values in the formula, we get V = 200 * 50 = 10000 coulomb
- Two resistors of 10 ohms each are connected in series. Two separate resistors of 20 ohms are connected in parallel scheme. Find the value of current being supplied to the resistors of 20 ohms. Given that I equal to 20 Ampere.
- A bulb is connected with a generator of 200 watt. Its resistance is 5 ohms. Find the capacity of the bulb.
- Which of the following element provide the highest resistance? Nichrome which is the alloy of nickel and chromium is the most common resistance wire because it has a high resistivity.
- Which of the following elements provide the highest conductance? Silver also has the highest thermal conductivity of any element and the highest light reflectance. Although it is the best conductor, copper and gold are used more often in electrical applications because copper is less expensive and gold has much higher corrosion resistance.
- In which of the following mode, the heat transfers from one atom to another through molecular vibrations? The answer is Conduction. It is the mode of heat transfer particularly in solids and also for liquid at rest. In this mode of heat transfer, the heat transfers from one atom to its neighboring atom through molecular vibrations. At the molecular level, first heat energy of a higher energy level molecule converts to vibrating kinetic energy and this kinetic energy is transferred to neighboring atoms and so on. Again, the process repeats until the temperature difference between two neighboring atoms is zero.
- In which of the following phenomenon, the heat will not be transferred between the two bodies? The heat will not be transferred between two bodies in case of Vacuum unless the mode of transfer is radiation. Radiation is a form of heat transfer. It does not require any medium and can be used for transfer of heat in a vacuum as well.
- The thickness of a wall is 25 and its temperature is 25 degree. The temperature of the outside is 5 degree. Find the value of heat transfer as per the thickness of the wall.
- A ball is thrown in the air which reaches its maximum height in one second. A different ball is also thrown at the same time in the air. The time interval is given as 1 sec. Find max height?
- A person throws a ball in the air with a speed of 30 m/s. Find the displacement of the ball in its 4th second. 30
- An object is moving with the initial velocity of 2 m/s and the final velocity is 4 m/s. Find average velocity? Below is the formula given for average velocity when the initial and final velocities are given: Average velocity = (U + V)/2 = (2 + 4)/2 = 3 m/s
- A ball is thrown from some height and it completes the distance of H. At what distance, the velocity of the ball will be double?
- If length and area of a wire is given, what would be the formula for electric resistance of wire? Solution: R = ρ (L/A) Ω
- The length of a cylinder wire L and its area is A. A different wire with half of the measurement comparing to the first wire. Find out the conductance of the wire. The plane of projection lies between observer and object.
- The construction of Eiffel tower was completed in which year? Eiffel tower is a famous landmark in Paris. It was built between 1887 and 1889 for the Exposition Universialle (World Fair).
- India defeated which team in U 19? Australia
- Which Mauryan emperor constructed Sanchi Stupa? Ashoka
- Red data is published by – IUCN
- Latest Chief Justice of India?
- Which acid is found in automobile battery? Sulphuric acid
- Diesel engine works on which cycle?
- Clutch is located between transmission and_______.
- In a four wheel drive, what are the no of gearboxes?
- A sum is compounded annually amounted to Rs 800 in 2 yrs and Rs 840 in 3 yrs. What is the rate of interest?
- Who was the opponent team of IPL 2018 CSK?
- What is the unit of thermal conductivity?
- Book not written by Premchand?
- Idea of Constituent assembly given by whom?
- Which material is used in making of piston rings?
- Which is the largest mosque in the world?
- One life is not enough is written by ?
- Who won the first noble prize in India?
- First Legislative assembly held at?
- Alexander Fleming is associated with the discovery of?
- Kilimanjaro is located in ?
- Largest producer of apples in the world?
- Which method is used in induction motor for speed control mechanism?
- Two resistors of 12 ohm and 24 ohm is connected in parallel and they both are connected in series to 12 ohm . Calculate the current flowing through 24 ohm resistor.
Questions Asked in RRB ALP 22nd Jan 2019 – 1st Shift
Basic Science & Engineering Questions Asked In RRB ALP & Tech CBT 2 Exam
- One question on ohm’s law.
- What is the SI unit of Kinetic Energy?
- Conversion of L to m^3.
- Find the value of mechanical advantage, if Velocity & efficiency was given.
- One question on the formule of Kinetic Energy.
- Question from series/ parallel resistance
- What is the SI unit of EMF?
- Wich fire comes in the category of B class?
- What is the SI unit of Specific Heat?
- One question from Drawing sheet ratio.
- One question of ratio of drawing sheet ratio.
- One question from efficiency of engine.
General Intelligence and Reasoning Questions Asked In RRB ALP CBT 2 Exam
General awareness and Current Affairs Questions Asked In Railway ALP & Technician Stage 2 Exam
- Eiffel tower was built in?
- Ease of Business Index rank of India?
- Chile is in which continent?
- One question of Hockey Captain.
- Char Minar was made by whom?
- Nadia & Murid get nobel award in which category?
- Who is the Cheif of Navy?
Mathematics Questions Asked In RRB ALP & Tech CBT 2 Exam
- 3×4-2/8 Change the symbols to make the answer 13?
- HCF = 9 , LCM = 252 Find the product of numbers?
- 400:20 , 100: ?
- (5x + 4) / (5x-4) = 5/11. Find (2x+4) / (2x-4)
- 15% of 120% of 150?
- CP of TV = 700, SP = 640. LOSS % ?
- CP = 700. PROFIT % = 20, FIND SP?
Technical Trade Questions Asked In RRB ALP CBT 2 Exam
RRB ALP Stage-II Part-B “Physics”
RRB ALP Stage-II Part-B “Mathematics”