Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Prelims 3rd July 2019
Question Asked in SSC CHSL Exam 2019 : Memory Based “Question Asked in SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam“. Questions asked in combined graduate level, SSC CHSL Exam Analysis. Maths Questions Asked In SSC CHSL , English Questions Asked in SSC CHSL , General Intelligence Question Asked in SSC CHSL , Current Affairs Questions Asked in SSC CHSL 2019 , Reasoning Questions Asked in SSC CHSL , GK GS Questions Asked SSC CHSL , General Science Questions Asked in SSC CHSL.
Dear Readers, SSC CHSL 2019 exam was conducted successfully, here we have given the full set of questions asked in SSC CHSL Exam which was held on 3rd July 2019 all Shifts. Questions that comes in SSC CHSL 2019 will help the candidates that are having exam in upcoming Shifts of SSC CHSL Phase 1 Exam. Below we have Provided all Section wise Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam First Slot 2019.
Make sure that you read this SSC CHSL all questions in case you missed it out. This will help students understand the level of ssc cgl exam.
Section-wise Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam
General Awareness, General Science & Current Affairs Question Asked in SSC CHSL 3rd July 2019
- There were 7-8 questions from Current Affairs.
- Dolomite is the ore of?
- Shiv Shankar Pandit is related to ?
- Padma river in Bangladesh is the tributary of which river?
- One question is based on Pascal Law.
- Triple is related to which sport?
- 3 questions were asked from Bank.
- One question related to lokpal
- One question related to Nandan Nilekani Committee
- Smiriti Irani given which portfolio?
- Vembanand lake is located in which state
- Who is the writer of “World Cup Challenge”?
- Lok Sabha Election of 2019 is- 16th, 17th, 18th ?
- Highest Civilian award in mexico was given to whom?
- Vikas Bora the brand ambassador is related to which state?
- Who coined the term Mitocondria?
- Name of gold coins during the gupta period
- Charothi (name not sure) hydroelectric project located in
- Which lok sabha is at present?? 17th lok sabha
- Who got Mexico’s highest honour in june? Pratibha patil
- ‘Mausam’ is launched by which ministry
- During gupta empire gold coins are called?
- If ball hits wicket keeper’s helmet how many runs will thr opposite team gets
- “The Indian struggle” book writer
- Bangladesh total districts?
- study of fossils – paleontology
- Govindraj is the coach of?
- where is vishnu statue located ?
- where is periyar national park ?
- Which was the highest profit earing PSU in the previous year-Ongc, bharat petroleum, etc
- When did pak win its 1st world cup?
- when is world bicycle day?
- India’s Deputy Executive Director of the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN-Women)-anita bhatia
- How many runs penalty is given to the batsman if the ball strikes wicketkeeper’s helmet kept beside him?
- Gahirmatha wildlife century is famous for ?
Quantitative Aptitude / Maths Question Asked in SSC CHSL 3rd July 2019
- M.p=400 Dis=25% Pro =32₹ Pro=%
- In a Triangle, one angle is 64 degrees then find the angle between other interior bisectors.
- ABC Is a triangle D on BC is bisector find BD-DC if sides are a,b,c.
- Angle 70degree b/w CED in cyclic quadrilateral ABCD, AB is diameter. Ois centre .AC and BD meet at E.find angle COD
- 4year 10% rate par amount itna ho jata hai 292842. compound interest so find si on same princle,rate and time.
- Circle changed into rectangle of 7:4 dimensions and ris 31.5 find smaller dimension of rectangle
- triangle abc : triangle pqr =9:16, ab = 16 , bc = 15 ca = 9 find qr =?
Question Asked in SSC CHSL 2019 : English Section 3rd June 2019
- Cloze test was easy- Based on China
- Synonyms: Erode, proliferate
- Antonyms: dense, sparse
- Idioms & phrase: hanging in air
- Antonym of dense
- hanging like a thread (idiom )
- idiom- to shake off idiom meaning
- exaggerate meaning
- Spelling Correction-aggressive, global
General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked in SSC CHSL 3rd July 2019
- Total number of team is 21, if every team is played to every other team, then total number of matches played?
- Coding-decoding & Blood Relation questions were of moderate level.
- Analogy- Chesis : Car :: skeleton :
- Study of rocks
- Nephrology : Kidney :: ________ : Liver
- simple blood relation-DEEPA AND REETA ARE SISTERS AND AJAY IS BROTHER.DEEPA MOTHER NAME WAS GIVEN. RELATION IN REETA MOTHER N DEEPA SON.
- If W=46 CAT=48 then SALT?
- men father player ven diagram
Do share any exam question that you remember at email@example.com. We will shortly update all questions asked in SSC CHSL Exam 2019.
SSC CHSL 2019 Complete Question Paper,Study Material, Books, Cutoff Marks, Notification, Study Plan
|Important Links For SSC CHSL Prepration 2019||Links|
|SSC CHSL Notification 2018 Out : Apply Now, Exam Date, Syllabus, Vacancy, Cut Off||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Papers Download Pdf Now||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Previous Year Cut Off Marks : Check Here||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click Here|
|Best Books For SSC CHSL 2018 Exam : Tier 1 | Tier 2 | Tier 3||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Study Material Book PDF Math | English | General Intelligence | General Awareness | Advance Math Download Now
|SSC CHSL STUDY PLAN For Tier 1 | Tier 2 | Tier 3 : SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Strategy Preparation Tips & Tricks||Click Here|