Question Asked in SSC Stenographer Exam Morning & Evening Shift
Question Asked SSC Steno Exam Analysis & Review (Group C & D) :- Question Asked in SSC Steno Exam, SSC Stenographer Exam Analysis for Grade C & D, Questions asked in SSC Stenographer 5th Feb 2019 all shifts, SSC Stenographer Expected Cut-off Marks, GK GA, Reasoning, english Question asked in Morning and evening Shift, The SSC Stenographer Exam Will be Conducted on 5th, 6th, 7th Feb 2019.
Staff Selection Comission is organizing the Stenographer Exam. If you are going to give the SSC Steno Exam soon or have given it today, you must be looking for detailed SSC Stenographer Question asked for Shift 1 & 2. Here we are providing the Complete Exam Quesions of steno for Group C & D held on 5th Feb 2019.
Make sure that you read this SSC Steno all questions in case you missed it out. This will help students understand the level of ssc steno exam.
Section-wise Questions Asked in SSC Steno Group C & D Exam 2018-19
General Awareness Question Asked in SSC Stenographer (5th feb 2019)
- Who was the winner of DadaSaheb Phalke Award 2018? (Category not clear)
- The Attorney General of India is appointed by? An Attorney General is appointed by the President on the recommendation of Prime Minister
- Mass/volume = Density
- 1 Horse Power =? Watt – 746 watts
- Who was awarded with Nobel Peace Prize 2019? Denis Mukwege Mukengere, Nadia Murad
- Who was conferred with Tansen Award 2018? Sitar Player Manju Mehta
- Tansen Award is given by which state? Madhya Pradesh
- One question related to Rajendra Prasad Award. (Question not clear)
- Where was North East 2018 Festival held? New Delhi
- Who is the Solicitor General of India? Tushar Mehta
- Which among the following is a Bengali Dance Form? Dhunachi
- Mirror Image of APTITUDE?
- Which of the following book was written by Al Biruni? Kitabul-Hind
- Who is known as the father of Modern Indian Advertising? Alyquee Padamsee
- Under which British Policy, the annexation of Sitara was enacted? Doctrine of Lapse
- Synonym of Vanquish? Conquer, Defeat, Beat
- Rank of India in Ease of Doing Business Index? 77
- One question related to Pradhanmantri Mudra Yojana.
- what is the venue of ISSF Junior World Cup ? Sydney Australia
- who was the president of India during 1977-1982? Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
- Who is appointed as India’s ambassador for UN Conference on Disarmament? Pankaj Sharma
- Who is the Central Minister of Textile? Smriti Irani
- In which year the Bombay stock exchange moved to Dalal street?1874
- Madhubani Painting belongs to which State? Bihar
- Theme of Event related to Coral Reef?
- Rank of Haryana in Swacch Bharat Mission? 1st
- Who was the first ruler who started revolt again Britishers in Kittur? Rani Chennamma
- The yellow color of Urine is due to the presence of a pigment named? Urochrome
- 2-3 questions on India- Indonesia topic
- What is the rank of India in terms of Population? 2nd
- …….. is the study of how organisms interact with their environment, including both abiotic (non-living) and biotic (living) aspects of the environment? Ecology
- Full form of India – Indonesia CORPAT? India – Indonesia Coordinated Patrol
- Respiratory Organ of Fish? Gills
- Manu Bhaker is related to which sports? Manu Bhaker is an Indian sports shooter from Haryana. She represented India at the 2018 ISSF World Cup and won two gold medals. She is the youngest Indian to win a gold medal at the ISSF World Cup.
- Minister of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship? Dharmendra Pradhan
- Two questions related to the Youth Olympics.
- Simple pendulum maximum time period?
- Tanjore Balasaraswati, also known as Balasaraswati is associated with? Bharatanatyam Dance
- Capital of Canada? Ottawa
- Which is the largest saltwater lake in India? Chillika Lake
- Who continued the Brahmo Samaj after Raja Ram Mohan Roy? D. Tagore
- One question related to President Ram Nath Kovind
- Which of the following is an example of Vector?
- India Flag bearer in Olympics? 2016 Summer – Abhinav Bindra, 2018 Winter – Shiva Keshvaan
- Who gave the slogan Arise awake till ur reach ur goals? Swami Vivekanand
- Swarajya is my birthright and I shall have it slogan given by? Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- What is the highest part of the Himalayas called? Himadri
- GST revenue collection in Dec 2018? Rs. 94,726 crore
- Who was crowned Miss World 2017? Manushi Chillar
- India’s largest water bridge length? 9.17 KMs
- The longest rail cum road bridge made on which river – Brahmaputra
- Bindusara was coronated in which year? 297 BCE
- Who was the real founder of the Kushan Dynasty? Kadphises
- Who was appointed to spread dhamma by Ashoka? Dhamma Mahamattas
- One question related to Viscosity.
- How much MSP for Paddy has been fixed by the government? Rs 1,750 per quintal for the 2018-19 crop year
- Which instrument is used in Kathakali? The Kathakali Percussion Instruments include metallophones(chengalam and ellatalam), and membranophones (chenda,maddalam, and edakka).
- In which year did Harivansh Narayan Singh appoint as the Deputy Chairman of Rajya Sabha? On 8 August 2018
Question Asked in General Intelligence & Reasoning SSC Stenographer (5th feb 2019)
- 1, 2, 10, 37, 101, __? 226
- 5, 7, 11, 37, 143, _? 721
- 1,0,2,7,5,124,11,1330,17….? 4912
- Blood Relation
- Direction Sense Test
- Number Series
English Language Question Asked in SSC Stenographer (5th feb 2019)
- Reading Comprehension
- Synonym of Strange? Odd, Peculiar, Bizarre, Weird
- One question was related to analogy- Grief : Anguish :: Pique: ??
- Error Detection
- Cloze Test
Do share any exam question that you remember at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will shortly update all questions asked in RRB ALP & Technician Exam 2019.