Railway Group D Exam Pattern 2020
RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2020 : Railway Group D Exam Pattern , Latest Exam Pattern for RRB Group D Exam, RRB Group D Exam Pattern Prelims & Mains, RRB Group D Detailed Exam Pattern , RRB Group D Full Exam Pattern. “RRB Group D Previous Year Paper PDF“
Hello Aspirants as we know Railway Recruitment Cell has released the notification for various post Non-Technical. So you must be looking for RRB Group D Complete Exam Pattern. Below we are providing you RRB Group D Exam Pattern in detail.
|We Recommend Testbook APP|
|100+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|100+ Free Mocks for IBPS & SBI Clerk Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|100+ Free Mocks for SSC CGL 2021 Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|100+ Free Mocks for Defence Police SI 2021 Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|100+ Free Mocks for UPSSSC 2021 Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
Railway Group D Exam Pattern
The RRC Group D selection will be based on 3 stages as follows:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
RRC Railway Group D Exam Pattern 2020 (CBT)
The CBT will be the first stage of selection that will be based on the following pattern:
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Science||25||25||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
|General Awareness On Current Affairs||20||20|
- *The examination duration will be 120 Minutes for eligible PwBD candidates accompanied with Scribe.
- The section wise distribution given in the above table is only indicative and there may be some variation in the actual question paper. There will be negative marking and 1/3 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR-40%, EWS-40%, OBC(Non creamy layer)-30%, SC-30%, ST-30%. These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates in case of shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
- Where a second stage CBT is deemed necessary and held, the Railway Administration reserves the right to treat the first stage CBT as a qualifying test for the purpose of short listing a reasonable number of candidates for the second stage.
Railway Group D Exam Pattern Physical Efficiency Test
If you qualify the CBT then you will be called for a Physical Efficiency Test which following will be of the pattern:
- You should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- You should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- You should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- You should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
Railway Group D Exam Pattern Document Verification
Based on the performance of candidates in CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates twice the number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification as per their merit and options.
These additional candidates will, however, be considered for empanelment only if there is a shortfall in empanelment from the merit list or/and as replacement against the shortfall on account of not joining of recommended candidates in the working post or/and any other special requirements.
In case of two or more candidates securing same marks, their merit position shall be determined by age criteria i.e., older person shall be placed at higher merit and in case age being same, then alphabetical order (A to Z) of the name shall be taken into account to break the tie.
Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
It may also be noted that all candidates successful in DV are sent for Medical Examination. Clearing of such Medical Examination by additional candidates (those called for DV beyond the notified number of vacancies) will give such candidates no right to be considered for appointment.
Candidates may please note that RRBs/RRCs only recommend names of the empanelled candidates and appointment is offered ONLY by the respective Railway Administrations.
2000+ Questions Asked in Railway RRB Group D Exam > Click Here
RRB Group D 2020 Complete Question Paper,Study Material, Books, Cutoff Marks, Notification, Study Plan
|Railway RRb Question Papers In English||Download Now|
|Railway RRb Question Papers In Telugu & Tamil||Download Now|
|Railway RRb Question Papers In Hindi||Download Now|
|Railway RRb Question Papers In Bengali||Download Now|