RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019
RBI Grade B Notification 2019 : RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019, RBI Grade B Released the notification for the recruitment of 199 Grade B Post 2019, “RBI Grade B Notification PDF” Aspirant can check for RBI Grade B Vacancy from below links. RBI Grade B Jobs 2019, RBI Grade B Openings, RBI Grade B Educational Qualification, RBI Grade B Vacancy Details, RBI Grade B Age Limit, RBI Grade B Selection Process etc. “RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Paper PDF“
Hello Aspirants as we know Reserve Bank Of India released the notification for Grade B Officer. So you must be looking for Official Notification and all details regarding the RBI Grade B Exam 2019. We are providing all the RBI Grade B details in this article.
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2019 : Important Dates
|Website Link Open For Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges||September 21, 2019 to October 11, 2019|
|1. Officers in Gr B (DR) General||Phase-I Online Examination
Phase-II Online Examination
|November 09, 2019
December 01, 2019
|2. Officers in Gr B (DR) DEPR*||Paper – I Online Examination
Paper – II & III
|November 09, 2019
December 02, 2019
|3. Officers in Gr B (DR) DSIM@||Paper – I Online Examination
Paper – II & III
|November 09, 2019
December 02, 2019
RBI Grade B Vacancy Details 2019
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||156|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||20|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||23|
Important Links for RBI Grade B Notification 2019
|RBI Grade B Apply online||Click Here|
|RBI Officer Official Notification||Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply Online for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, Candidates will have to visit the official website of RBI – www.rbi.org.in
- Read full Official RBI Officer Grade B Notification 2019
- Read Full Instructions to apply online
- Check Eligibility Criteria
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- Fill all the Required Details such as Candidate’s details, Photograph, Signature, Examination Center, Application fee, etc.
- Pay the application fee
- submit the application form on or before the last date
- Do not forget to take printout of RBI Grade B Application form 2019 for future use
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s Central Bank and monetary authority, which controls the money supply. The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. RBI regulates loans offered by banks and non-banking financial institutions to government entities, businesses, and consumers and it also controls the availability of funds in the financial system.
RBI Officer Grade B 2019 Exam Pattern is available here for the help of candidates who are going to apply for this post.
RBI Officer Grade B Prelims Exam Pattern 2019: The prelims exam will carry all objective type questions. Total 200 questions will be asked for 200 marks. Questions will be asked from 4 sections – General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and Reasoning. The time duration of prelims exam is 2 hours.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Awareness||80||80||2 Hours|
RBI Grade B Officer Main Exam Pattern 2019: The prelims exam will have 3 sections of Economics and Social Issues, Finance and Management, and English (Writing Skills). The Economics and Social Issues & English (Writing Skills) sections will be an objective paper and 100 questions will be asked from each subject. The Finance and Management section will be a descriptive paper and 100 questions will be asked in this paper.
|Subjects||Type of Paper||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Economics and Social Issues||Objective||100||90 Minutes|
|Finance and Management||Descriptive||100||90 Minutes|
|English (Writing Skills)||Objective||100||90 Minutes|
RBI Grade B Officer 2019 Interview Process: Applicants will be selected for the interview round on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in Prelims and Main exam. the Interview Process will carry 50 marks.
RBI Grade B Exam Syllabus
RBI Grade B Officer 2019 Syllabus for Phase-I (Prelims)
- Reasoning: Inequality, Coding-Decoding, Syllogism, Machine Input Output, Data Sufficiency, Circular Arrangement, Linear Arrangement, Floor Puzzle, Scheduling, Verbal Reasoning, Ordering and Ranking, Arrangement and Pattern, Blood Relations, Direction and Distance, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Ratio and Proportion, Average, Time and Work, Speed, Distance and Time, Mixture and Allegations, Stocks and Shares, Percentage, Permutation and Combination, Algebra, Trigonometry, Data Interpretation, Mensuration, Probability, Set Theory, etc.
- English Language: Grammar, Vocabulary, Error Spotting, Comprehension, Passage Making, Jumble Words, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Framing, etc.
- General Awareness: Current Affairs, Indian Financial System, Indian Banking System, Monetary Plans, National Institution, Banking Terms, etc.
RBI Grade B Officer 2019 Syllabus for Phase-II (Main)
- Economic and Social Issues: Growth and Development, Economic Reforms in India, Globalization, and Social Structure in India.
- Finance: Financial System, Financial Markets, Risk Management, Basics of Derivatives, Development in Financial Sector, Union Budget, Inflation.
- Management: Role of Officer, Human Resource Development, Motivation, Morale and Incentives, Communication, Corporate Governance.
RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility Criteria – Nationality, Educational Qualification, Age limit and No. of chances for RBI Grade B Examination is mentioned below:
RBI Grade B 2019 Educational Qualification
A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent. The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s Degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/years.
The candidate should have cleared 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th standard examinations.
RBI Grade B 2019 Age Limit
Upper age limit is 32 and 34 years respectively for those candidates who possess M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification. Furthermore, upper age limited is relaxed to maximum 3 years for candidates having experience as an officer in Commercial Bank/Financial Institution in Public Sector as also prior experience in Reserve Bank of India, provided the upper age limit does not exceed 33 years including experience.
RBI Grade B 2019 Number of chances
Number of times a candidate can appear for the main examination is as described below:
|Category||No. of Chances|
|SC/ ST||No Restriction|
|OBC/ PWD||No Restriction|
Candidates who have already appeared for the maximum number of chances permissible are not eligible to apply again for the RBI grade B examination. Appearing in Phase I: Preliminary Examination is counted as a chance.
RBI Grade B 2-18 Nationality
A candidate applying for the RBI Grade B 2019 examination must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
RBI Grade B – Job Profile 2019
“An officer’s job profile depends on the department he/she is posted in. There are four clusters namely- financial markets and infrastructure, monetary policy and research, regulation and risk management and supervision and inclusion in which an officer is assigned. One moves up within the cluster or may be transferred to others also.”
For example- Officers working with department of Banking Supervision inspect and ensure that commercial banks are complying with RBI directives.”
When Grade ‘B’ officers move up the hierarchy, they are appointed as Deputy Governors. Two out of four Deputy Governors of RBI are drawn from the officer cadre of RBI. For example, currently, N S Vishwanathan and R. Gandhi are two Deputy Governors who started their career at RBI as Grade ‘B’ officers.
If you see the major work of RBI Grade B officer, It would be
- Managing All the Government Accounts:
- Issue and Circulation of Currency:
- Checking & Maintaining Financial Stability.
- Regulating the monetary policy of India
The future avenues of the RBI Grade B officer.
- Salary-They pay the a handsome salary to its employee. If you count all the benefits of a RBI manager, it will cross the 13–15 lakh salary.
- Posting and work-life Balance- You will always placed in the metro cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata etc. With 5 days of working you can actually spend your time with Family.
- Work Culture-There is no public dealing or handling the public. So the chances of interaction with common people is low. You can actually enjoy what you are doing in the job
- Position of Responsibility-There is no room for mistake. Your one mistake can cost lakhs of rupee to the government. You cannot disclose your work with your friends. You will be dealing with government policies, which cannot be leaked in the people
- Career Growth-Generally the manager reaches to the post of General manager, But if your career growth is excellent, you can reach till the level of Deputy Governor.
RBI Grade B Officer – Salary in Hand 2019
The details of RBI Grade B Officer Salary are as follows -:
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400 applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 75,831/-(approx.).
RBI Grade B 2019 Salary Perquisites
- Bank’s accommodation subject to availability
- reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, telephone charges, book grant, allowance for the furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility.
- Free dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility.
- Interest-free festival advance, Leave Fare Concession (once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents).
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Vehicle, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc. Selected candidates will be governed by ‘the defined contribution New Pension Scheme (NPS)’, in addition to the benefit of Gratuity.
- At certain centers, a limited number of residential quarters are available. Facility for securing residential accommodation on lease, however, exists at all centers
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted and transferred anywhere in India.
RBI Grade B Career Prospects 2019
- The initial appointment will be on probation for a period of two years.
- At Bank’s discretion, the probationary period may be extended up to a maximum period of four years.
- There are reasonable prospects for promotion to higher grades.
- For candidates possessing very high academic or professional qualification/ experience of significant value to the Bank, the Bank may, at its sole discretion, consider granting up to four advance increments.
- The Board, at its sole discretion, may consider requests for higher emoluments on account of higher qualification/special experience of value to the Bank at the interview stage only.
- Such information may be furnished in the Bio-data Form in the appropriate column. The number of maximum increments will be four. The Board/Bank will not entertain any request received after the interview.
RBI Grade B 2019 Complete Question Paper,Study Material, Books, Cutoff Marks, Notification, Study Plan
|RBI Grade B Exam Study Kit||Direct Link|
|RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2019 , Notification, Exam Dates||Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download||Click Here|
|20+ RBI Grade B Mains Previous Year Question Paper of ESI & FM 2019 | 2017 | 2016 PDF Download
|RBI Grade B Previous Year Cutoff Marks : 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014||Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus in Detail||Click Here|
RBI Grade B Study Material PDF & Books
|Best Books For RBI Grade B Preparation PDfs : Phase 1 & Phase 2 ESI, FM, Reasoning, English, Quant, GS||Click Here|
|How to crack RBI Grade B Phase 1 Exam : Preparation Strategy | Study Plan||Click Here|
|ESI (Economic & Social Issues) Study Material for RBI Grade B Phase 2- Free PDF Download Now||Click Here|
|Descriptive Paper Study Material for RBI Grade B – Free PDF Download Now||Click Here|
|FM (Finance and Management) Study Material for RBI Grade B Phase 2 – Free PDF Download Now||Click Here|