Direction : Study the following information and answer the questions given below :
Four Maruti Suzuki’s cars – Ertigo,Celerio, Swift and Wagon’r and four Hyundai’s cars – I-10, Verna, I-20 and Santa Fe are on a display in a circular auto expo centre. two Maruti Suzuki’s cars and two Hyundai’s cars are not facing the centre of the auto expo centre. Swift is placed second to the left of Verna, which is not placed immediate next to Celerio. I-10 is third to the left of Santa Fe and one of them is not facing centre of the auto expo centre. Ertigo is third to the right of Celerio, which is facing the centre of the auto expo centre. I-20 and Wagon’r are facing each other and both are not placed immediate next to Celerio or Santa Fe. No three Hyundai’s car’s are placed together.
Q1. Which of the following Car is placed between Celerio and Wagon’r ?
1) Swift 2) Verna 3) Santa Fe 4) I – 10 5) None of these
Q2. How many cars are placed between I-10 and Verna ?
1) Three 2) Two 3) One 4) Can’t be determined 5) None of these
Q3. Which Car is displayed third to the left of Ertigo ?
1) Celerio 2) Wagon’r 3) I-20 4) I-10 5) None of these
Q4. Which of the following groups of four Cars are not facing the centre ?
1) Swift, Wagon’r, Ertigo and Verna 2) Verna, I-10, Ertigo and Wagon’r 3) Ertigo, Verna. I-10 and Swift
4) I-20, I-10, Santa Fe and Celerio 5) None of these
Q5. Who is placed between I-20 and Santa Fe ?
1) I-10 2) Ertigo 3) Swift 4) Verna 5) None of these
Q6. Sumit starts walking 20m. towards North. Then he turns right and walks 30m. Then again, he turns right and walks 28m. Then he turns towards North-East and Walks 10m. How far away and in which direction is Sumit from his original position?
1) 36m. North-East 2) 32m. South 3) 30m. East 4) 32m. South-East 5) 36m. East
Q7. Six friends sitting in a row. F is to the left of G but on the right of H, who is to the right of I and J is at the right of K but immediate left of I. Find out the friend, sitting right in the middle ?
1) J and K 2) H and I 3) F and G 4) J and G 5) G and H
Q8. If it is given ‘P + Q’ means that P is the father of Q. ‘P – Q’ means that ‘P is the wife of Q’, ‘ P×Q’ means that ‘ P is brother of Q’ and ‘P ÷ Q’ means that ‘P is the daughter of Q’. Then, M + G + C ÷ S refers to-
1) S is daughter of G 2) C is brother of G 3) S is wife of G 4) M is the grand father of S 5) None of these
Direction : Read the information carefully and answer the given questions :
Launched in 2006, Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme entitles at least one member of every rural household to 100 days of manual work a year but there was need for parity in MGNREGA wages and the minimum wage, where the former is lower in 14 states.
A) MGNERGA has provided employment to millions households.
B) A notification in hike for MGNREGA wages is expected.
C) The government should make amend in the MGNREGA act to bring the two at par.
D) MGNREGA will pay more wages ahead of elections.
Q9. Which of the following among (A), (B), (C) and (D) can be an immediate course of action to minimise the difference between minimum wage and MGNREGA wages ?
1) Only A 2) Both A and B 3) Only C 4) Only D 5) Both B and D
Q10. Which of the following among (A), (B), (C) and (D) is a possible effect of MGNREGA ?
1) Both C and D 2) Only A 3) Only C 4) Only A, B and D 5) Both A and C