Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
A, B, C, D, E, F and G are seven friends. They are going for different destinations viz. Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Ranchi, Patna and Lucknow on different days of the week i.e. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday but not necessarily in the same order. A goes to Lucknow on Thursday and D goes to Mumbai but not on Sunday. E and G goes to their destinations on Saturday and Tuesday respectively. F goes to Patna whereas the one whose destination is Kolkata goes on Monday. Ranchi is not C’s destination but he goes on Wednesday. The person whose destination is Delhi does not go on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Q1. Which of the following sequences is correctly matched?
1) E – Mumbai – Saturday 2) E- Patna – Sunday 3) C – Chennai – Wednesday 4) B – Ranchi – Tuesday
5) D – Delhi – Friday
Q2. Who among the following goes to his destination on Friday?
1) F 2) B 3) G 4) D 5) None of these
Q3. G goes to which destination?
1) Ranchi 2) Chennai 3) Mumbai 4) Patna 5) Kolkata
Q4. Which among the following in not correct?
1) F – Sunday – Patna 2) A – Thursday – Lucknow 3) C- Wednesday – Chennai 4) G – Saturday – Delhi
5) None of these
Q5. On which day F goes to his destination?
1) Sunday 2) Monday 3) Tuesday 4) Wednesday 5) Saturday
Directions : Study the information and answer the following questions.
In certain code language, ‘total flooring area with wood’ is written as ‘pa da te ro hi’, ‘marble cost in total’. is written as ‘co hi ni zo’, ‘Marble with tiles’ is written as ‘te zo ga’, ‘wood tiles cost much’ is written as ‘ga cha da ni’, ‘ square area’ is written as ‘ro su’.
Q6. What is the code for ‘flooring’ in the given code language?
1) hi 2) ro 3) pa 4) te 5) da
Q7. Which of the following does ‘ga’ stands for?
1) cost 2) much 3) tiles 4) wood 5) can’t be determined
Q8. Which of the following is the possible code for ‘wood door in cost’?
1) su do ni co 2) mo da ni zo 3) su ga re mo 4) mo co da ni 5) None of these
Q9. Which of the following is represented by the code ‘da ni cha’
1) wood cost much 2) wood flooring area 3) much flooring area 4) wood much total
5) can’t be determined
Q10. Which of the following is the code for ‘Marble flooring area.’
1) pa da ga 2) zo ro pa 3) su ra za 4) pa ro su 5) None of these