A,B,C,D,E,F,G and H are eight family members sitting around a circular table, facing the centre, but not necessarily in the same order. Each member likes a different color viz. Red, Maroon, White, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, and Black, but not necessarily in the same order. A is the head of the family and sits third to the left of his wife B. G has two sisters and sits second to the right of his grandfather, who likes Red color. D sits on the immediate left of her brother, who sits in front of his father. F sits between the person who like Maroon color and the person who like Green color. Her favorite color is Blue. B has two sons and one of the son’s like Green color. H sits in front of her mother-in-law who likes Black color. E’s son likes Orange color. C and his sister-in-law like Green and White colors respectively.
Puzzle – 2:
P, Q, R, S, T and U are six representatives of six countries viz. Iran, India, China, Iraq, Brazil, Japan but not necessarily in the same order. They are sitting around a circular table facing towards the centre for raising discussions on six different topics viz Terrorism, Healthcare, Education, Recycling, Environment and Global warming. But not necessarily in the same order. Only one person raises discussion on one topic only.
- ‘Global warming, Education and Recycling discussing persons are neither from ‘Iraq’ nor from ‘Iran’.
- Representatives from ‘India’ and ‘China’ are neither is discussing ‘Global warming’ nor ‘Education’.
- U is neither from ‘Iraq’ nor on the immediate left of the person who has pointed ‘Environment’.
- The only Representative who is between ‘T’ and ‘R’ is discussing ‘Healthcare’.
- ‘P’ has his discussion about ‘Terrorism’ and he is from ‘India’. He is facing the person who has his views on ‘Healthcare’.
- The one who is delivering about ‘Global warming’ is seated opposite to the person who is from ‘Japan’, while India’s Representative is on the left of the person, who is discussing
- One who discussed about ‘Terrorism’ is on the immediate right of Japan’s Representative but on the immediate left of the person who has briefed
- ‘S’ is not discussing ‘Education’ while ‘R’ has no points for ‘Global warming’. R has discussion about environment and immediate left of the person who discusses
Ten persons are sitting in two parallel rows containing five persons each. In row 1, Mayank, Mahi, Sahil, Chirag and Priya are sitting and all of them are facing south. In row 2, Jaya, Poonam, Reena, Gaurav and Anish are sitting and all of them are facing north. In the given seating arrangement, each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row. Moreover, each of them have different cars— Nissan, BMW, I20, Santro, Wagon-R, Chevrolet, Ford, Audi, Bentley and Alto but not necessarily in the same order.
There are only two persons sitting between the person who has Nissan, who sits at an extreme end, and Priya. Jaya, who sits in the middle of the row, is not an immediate neighbour of Poonam, who does not have Alto. Anish is sitting at an extreme end. Priya, who has Wagon-R, sits on the immediate right of the person who has BMW and faces the immediate neighhour of Poonam. Mahi is not sitting at the extreme left end. Jaya does not have Bentley. There is only one person between Sahil and Chirag, who has Nissan. Gaurav, who has Chevrolet, is an immediate neighbour of the person who has Alto and does not face the person who has I20. Reena, who has Santro, is an immediate neighbour of the person who has Bentley, who in turn faces the immediate neighbour of the person who has Wagon-R. There are two persons between the person who has Ford and the person who has I20. Anish does not have Audi.Solution