Railway Group D Exam Analysis & Review 22nd September 2018 All Slots 1, 2, 3 : Check Now
RRB Group D Analysis 22nd Sept : The Railway RRB Group D Exam exam started from 17th September 2018. Today is Fourth day of RRB Group d . Aspirants who wish to appear in the exam in later shifts will eagerly look for RRB Group D exam Analysis & RRB Group D Review. Here we bring you RRB Group D 1st shift Exam Analysis of RRB Group D Exam held on 22nd September 2018. You can check overall difficulty level of examination, good attempt, section wise exam analysis, safe attempt, etc.
Stay Tuned Will Update Soon
Railway Group D Exam Analysis & Review 22nd September 2018 1st Shift
|Name Of the Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Difficulty Level||No. Of Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30||Easy||18-20|
|General Science||25||25||Moderate to Difficult||12-14|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||20||20||Easy||14-15|
Railway Group-D General Intelligence & Reasoning 22nd Sept Shift 1
|Topic||No of Questions|
|Odd one out|
|Statement & Conclusion|
RRB Group D Exam Analysis : Mathematics 22nd Sept Shift 1
|Topic||No of Questions|
|Pipe & Cistern|
|Time and Work|
|Time, Speed and Distance|
|DI (Pie Chart)|
RRB Group D Exam Analysis : General Science 22nd Sept Shift 1
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions|
|3||Life Science (Biology)|
RRB Group D Exam Analysis : General awareness and Current Affairs 22nd Sept Shift 1
- Chemical formula of Hydroxide
- Formula of Ferric Oxide
- Bone to bone connection
- pH 2, 4, 6, 8 – In which of these, the amount of hydrogen ions will be maximum?
- To which group, halogen belongs in the periodic table?
- Who gave the gravitational constant?
General Awareness & Current Affairs
- Ivanka Trump came to India in 2017 for what purpose?
- FIFA 2017 Best Player Award went to which player?
- Full form of NITI
- Question related to Gateway of India
- Director of NITI Aayog
- Who got the Kalidas award?
- Permanent members of SEBI
- CEO of Bajaj Auto
- Question related to Tamil Nadu wind project
- Arjun award
- Who authored the autobiography Khullam Khulla?
- When is Social Justice Day held?
- Who is the Governor of Assam?
- Who invented dynamite?
- Who got the Saraswati award?
- Who won the Snooker Championship 2018?
- Who is the founder of Pratihari Dynasty?
Pattern of RRB Group D Recruitment Exam 2018:
Duration of CBT (Computer Based Test): 90 Minutes (120 minutes for eligible PWD candidates accompanied by scribe)
No. of Questions
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||
RRB Group D Exam Timing 2018
|Shift -1||Shift -2||Shift -3|
|Reporting Time||7.15 AM||10.45 AM||2.15 PM|
|Gate Closing Time||8.15 AM||11.45 AM||3.15 PM|
|Exam Start Time||9.00 AM||12.00 PM||04.00 PM|