|All Exams Free Study Material and PDFs Join Our Telegram Channel
||Click Here Join Now|
How to prepare for RRB NTPC Exam – Tips & Tricks
How to Crack RRB NTPC Exam in First Attempt : Railway NTPC Study Plan 2019, Preparation Tips & Strategy for Cracking RRB NTPC Exam. As we know that Railway Recruitment Cell has released the recruitment for Non-technical popular categories, para-medical staff, ministerial and isolated categories & level-1 posts. Aspirants must be looking for the “Best Study Plan for the Preparation of RRB NTPC Exam 2019″.
So here we are providing the complete preparation tips and study plan for RRB NTPC (Prelims & Mains) 2019. Read the complete article and start your preparation for Railway NTPC exam from today only. Also look at the Previous year Question Paper of RRB NTPC.
RRB NTPC Complete Selection Process 2019 :-
- RRB NTPC Prelims (Computer Based Test)
- RRB NTPC Mains (Computer Based Test)
- Typing Test (for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, and Senior Time Keeper)
- RRB NTPC Aptitude Test (for the post of Traffic Assistant and Assistant Station Master)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Final Selection
Strict Study Plan is a must for RRB NTPC Exam
- Aspirants are bound to give a certain amount of time to a particular topic or subject when his preparations are revolving around a plan.
- The topics are like milestones to be crossed to them.
- Once you are done with a particular topic, you are kind of excited for the next one.
- Also, when there is a plan, there is a deadline too to wind up certain topics within a certain period of time.
- Regular studies reduce the level of stress, as the number of topics to be done does not accumulate into blizzards, hence provide the aspirant with a better physical and mental health.
Daily Read newspapers
- So much is happening every day that unless you keep yourself abreast of these changes you cannot adjust yourself to them or tackle the GA section of RRB NTPC exam 2019 smoothly and easily.
- To save your precious time, we provide you with an alternative that is our “Daily GK & Static PDF”that contains only the news that is important from the point of view of RRB NTPC Examination.
Put what you learn into practice for clearing Railway NTPC exam 2019
- Practicing with Test Series helps you ace the original tests/examinations.
- Computer based Test Series for RRB NTPC also help you save your time as they simulate the real tests and let you know you how to attempt the questions in a way that you are able to attempt the maximum number of questions within the stipulated time.
- It also gives you an All India Rank so as you can assess where you stand and how much more you need to work.
- Many test series comprise of a range of questions that equate the level of frequently asked questions, previous year questions, and new pattern questions for RRB NTPC Prelims as well as Mains Examination.
General Tips & Tricks for RRB NTPC Preparation
- Start with knowing the detailed syllabus.
- After that mark topics that you have covered.
- And then make a list of topics that are left to be covered.
- You can test your RRB NTPC Preparation Level by giving a mock test.
- After giving Mock Test you can start you preparation section-wise and Dedicate 3-4 days to each section i.e. Reasoning, Arithmetic, GA & GS.
- Try to solve more Practical Questions that can helps you create an approach in the main examination.
How to Prepare for RRB NTPC 2019 Exam?
Strategy to Crack the RRB NTPC 2019
RRB NTPC, the most awaited paper conducted by an organization (RRB NTPC) entrusted with recruiting people for government jobs at subordinate levels. Every year lakhs of students appearing for this entrance, therefore a proper strategy is needed to crack the competition mainly because of INCREASE IN COMPETITION.
In today’s world we can’t simply study and work hard and get what we want because not just Hard Work but Smart work Leads you to the Success Cut-throat competition.
Our purpose to share number of candidates is that to make you aware with the competition of RRB NTPC exam.
We all know about the pattern of the Tier 1 exam as it includes 3 sections:
- General Awareness
- The strategy for RRB NTPC is very different from Bank Entrances mainly because of the syllabus and importance of Mathematics & English in RRB NTPC Entrances.
- RRB NTPC Tier 1 & 2 Entrances have Mathematics & GA as important sections and therefore maximum time allocation is given to these sections.
- The TIER 1 exam also has REASONING & GENERAL AWARENESS sections which are very important to get a good score in TIER 1.
- Remember guys, you can’t score even 100 marks in RRB NTPC Tier I with just GS and Maths, so you must be prepared to attempt GA and REASONING also.
- The study plan for RRB NTPC is very different as we don’t want the students to go through every subject daily. We want him to focus on important topics which are repeatedly coming in the RRB NTPC Entrance.
EK ZAROORI SOOCHNA:
Agar aap RRB NTPC ke GS mein 50 mein se 50 ka target rakhte hai to aapne sooch ko thoda sa badlo!!!
Kyunki yeh IMPOSSIBLE hai…..
Target– 35-40 ka hona chahie…
(Yeh De-Motivation nai par AWARENESS hai.)
Just focus on TOPIC-WISE preparation for General Awareness not subject wise, matlab CIVICS ke important topic padho poori CIVICS mat padho. Same for other subject also.
Time Allocation to study for RRB NTPC- 8-10 hours daily
Karna hi padega warna… RRB NTPC toh har 2 saal aata hai par kya aap log har saal dena chahoge ya Selection paana chahte ho..
Faisla aapka… Future aapka..
Par concern hamara…
Isliye follow this path & yaad rakhna yeh bhi AGNIपथ jitna hi mushkil hai ..…
Kuch important nuske!
- Focusing on Important topics.
- Revision is the Most Important.
- Test Yourself & Analysis.
- Guesstimate Not Work Always
- Time Management is the key to success.
Remember guys, to crack the NTPC you have to focus on time management as only 60 minutes for 100 questions.
PROPER PLANNING + SHORTCUTS + PRACTICE –> ntpc mein selection
Make a time map of which section you are going to solve 1st then 2nd 3rd 4th according to their time table. Emphasize more on a section you are more comfortable with and solve it first.
Subject Wise Time Allocation
(When in a day all subjects need to be covered)
|GENERAL AWARENESS & SCIENCE||2 Hrs.|
(When in a day 3 subjects need to be covered)
|MATHEMATICS||4 Hrs.||4 Hrs.||4 Hrs.|
|RESONING||3 Hrs.||–||3 Hrs.|
|GENERAL AWARENESS & SCIENCE||–||3 Hrs.||3 Hrs.|
RRB NTPC 2019 Mathematics Study Plan and Strategy
To get good score in this section, we can follow:
GeAT CoM Strategy, matlab
Ge – Geometry
A – Algebra & Aptitude
T – Trigonometry
Co – Coordinate Geometry
M – Mensuration
These are the most important chapter for the exam, as the maximum questions are coming from them.
This is one of the major topics of the Online Computer Based test (RRB NTPC 2019). The questions asked in this section are easy to moderate in nature. The candidate should focus on this section to score more marks. The topics that will easily give you marks are – Simplification and approximation, Average, HCF LCM, Number system, Fractions, Ratio and proportion, Percentage, Data interpretation, Time and work, Boat and stream. The candidate must also practice those topics from where moderate level question are asked are as
The syllabus for the Arithmetic section will be classified as follows:
|Topics||Relevancy as per Number of Questions|
|Time, Work & Distance||1-2|
|Averages/ Simplification/ Speed Calculation||3-4|
|Area and Volume||1-2|
|Linear/ Quadratic Equations||1-2|
|Miscellaneous (Probability, P & C etc.)||3-4|
RRB NTPC 2019 Reasoning General Intelligence Study Plan & Strategy
Reasoning is a test of observing our mental and problem solving ability. Reasoning is not like numerical skill where you learn some formula and solve question by applying that formula. You have to be very careful while answering these questions. Therefore for this section you all have to practice, practice & practice the topics. Also,in this section there are few questions from Non-verbal reasoning also. The easiest topics are - Water image, Mirror image, Completion of figures, Ranking, Linear sitting arrangement, Circular sitting arrangement, Calendar. The candidate must also practice those topics from where moderate level question are asked are as – Analogies, Coding and decoding, Mathematical Operations, Venn diagram, Syllogism. The topics that require a lot of practice are Number series,Alphabetical series,Course of action,Statement and conclusion, Statement and assumption
RRB NTPC 2019 General Studies General Knowledge Study Plan & Strategy
Important topics under general awareness :
|Topic||Important Topics||Relevancy as per Number of Questions|
|Currents Affairs||National , International, Sports, Science & Technology||5-7|
|Economy||Economic Terms & Theories||1-2|
|Polity (India)||Constitution of India, Terms and Theories, Designation and Powers, Duties and Rights||1-2|
|History||Indian History (AIH, Medieval, Modern)||3-5|
|Railways Related||History, Facts & Figures||3-5|
Important topics under general science :
|Topic||Standard||Relevancy as per Number of Questions|
|Physics||Up to 10th Standard||5-7|
|Chemistry||Up to 10th Standard||5-7|
|Biology||Up to 10th Standard||5-7|
|Environmental Studies||Up to 10th Standard||3-4|
It mainly comprises of General Science, Current Affairs, History, Politics, and Geography. Make a proper study plan for all the subjects and follow it rigidly till your exam. Do not try to study everything because if you try and study everything this will result you in a confused state. Study less but according the syllabus and questions asked in previous year papers. Revise daily, whatever you have studied. Give Mock Tests daily or weekly or fortnightly according to your preparation level. Identify topics you are weak in and practice those topics. Mock Tests will also help you in preparing a time strategy that you must follow in your exam.Only attempt those questions in which you are 100 % sure. Practice more and more questions from various sources for best results. Allot at least 2 hours daily for General Science preparation. Study mainly topics such as Countries, capitals and currencies,Awards,Environment and ecology,Sports personalities in news,Budget,Eminent personalities in news.
|S.no||SUBJECT||TIME (in Days)|
For GS, the strategy is important topics not the whole subjects. Here are the important topics of each & every subject:
These days we have seen many questions from Current Affairs Also so you must go through the current affairs of last 6 months.
Units of measurement
|Uses, common names and composition of various chemicals.
Definition based questions. (heat, oxidation, reduction etc)
|Parts of plant and their functions
Parts of body, their functions
Basics of animal kingdom.
- FRAMING OF THE CONSTITUTION
- SOURCES OF INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- PARTS OF INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- SCHEDULES IN INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- VICE PRESIDENT
- ATTORNEY GENERAL OF INDIA
- COMTROLLER AUTITOR GENERAL
- LOK SABHA
- RAJ SABHA
- PRIME MINISTER
- EMERGENCY IN INDIA
- VIDHAN SABHA
- VIDHAN PARISHAD
- PARLIAMENTARY FUNDS
- SUPREME COURT
- HIGH COURT
- ARTICLE 370
- INDUS VALLEY CIVILIZATION
- BUDDHISM AND JAINISM
- THE MAURYANS
- POST MAURYAN KINGDOMS
- THE GUPTA PERIOD
- Establishment and Expansion of the Delhi Sultanate
- Religious Movements in the Fifteenth and Sixteenth Centuries
- Mughal Dynasty
- Later Mughals
- The Maratha State
- European Penetration and British Conquest of India
- Major Battles
- Social and Cultural Awakening in India
- The Great Revolt of 1857
- Indian National Congress
- Nationalist Movement, 1905-1918: Growth of Militant Nationalism
- Struggle for Swaraj – I, 1919 – 1927
- Struggle for Swaraj – II, 1927-1947
- Governor-Generals of India
- Indian Princely States
- Movement Of Earth
- Interior Of Earth
- Latitude & Longitude
- Solar System
- Ocean & Ocean Currents
- Physical Features Of India
- Rivers In India
- Soils In India
- Agriculture In India
- Transportation In India
- Mineral Resources In India
- Forests In India
- World Geo. Facts I.E. Continents in the World.
Below are 60 steps Daily Cover two steps .
|Day||Mathematics||Reasoning||General Awareness & Science|
|4.||Height & Distances
|5.||Height & Distances||–||Civics|
|6.||Divisibility & Remainders (T-3)||Directions Sense
|7.||LCM And HCF (T-4)||Directions Sense|
|9.||Surds And Indices (T-6)||Missing Series||Economics|
|10.||Roots, Squares & Cubes (T-7)||Analogy Test(T-4)||Economics|
|14.||Problem on Numbers & Ages||Blood relations||History|
|15.||Allegation & Mixture
|17.||Ratio, Proportion &Partnership (T-11)||Syllogism||History|
|18.||Problem On Trains
|19.||Problem On Boat & Stream (T-13)||Input-Output Analysis||History|
|20.||Time And Work (T-14)||Inequalities(T-8)||History|
|21.||Pipes And Cisterns
|22.||Percentage (T-16)||Number Ranking
|23.||Profit & Loss (T-17)||Number Ranking|
|24.||Si & Ci (T-18)||Statement and Conclusions (T-10)||Geography|
|25.||Permutation & Combination (T-19)||–||Geography|
|26.||Permutation & Combination||Statement and Conclusions||Geography|
|28.||Probability||Assumptions and Directions (T-11)||Geography|
|30.||Geometry||Assumptions and Directions||Geography|
|42.||Revision: T- 1,2||Puzzles||Science|
|43.||Revision: T- 3,4,5,6,7||Revision: T- 1,2||Science|
|44.||Revision: T- 8||Revision: T- 3,5||Science|
|45.||Revision: T- 9,10||Revision: T- 4|
|46.||Revision: T- 11,17||Revision: T- 6|
|47.||Revision: T- 12,13||Revision: T- 7||Current Affairs|
|48.||Revision: T- 14,15||Revision: T- 8,9||Current Affairs|
|49.||Revision: T- 16,18||Revision: T- 10,11||Current Affairs|
|50.||Revision: T- 19,20||Revision: T- 10,11||Current Affairs|
|51.||Revision: T- 21||Revision: T- 10,11||Revision|
|52.||Revision: T- 22||Revision: T- 12||Revision|
|53.||Revision: T- 23||Revision: T- 12||Revision|
|54.||Revision: T- 24||Revision: T- 12||Revision|
|55.||MOCK TEST 1|
|56.||MOCK TEST 2|
|57.||MOCK TEST 3|
|58.||MOCK TEST 4|
|59.||MOCK TEST 5|
|60.||MOCK TEST 6|
We really hope that you follow this strategy because we know this that if you follow this “PATH” you can clear the RRBपथ easily…
RRB NTPC 2019 Complete Question Paper,Study Material, Books, Cutoff Marks, Notification, Study Plan
|RRB NTPC Complete Study Kit for 2019||Direct Link|
|RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Notification Out : Apply for 1.3 laks Vacancies||Click Here|
|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Paper with Solution – Pdf Download
|RRB NTPC Previous Year Cut-off Marks Region-wise||Click Here|
|RRB NTPC Study Material Book PDF – Download Now||Click Here|
|Best Books for RRB NTPC Exam Preparation||Click Here|
|RRB NTPC Job Profile & Salary in Hand (Pay Scale) for All Posts||Click Here|
|RRB NTPC Exam Pattern For Stage 1 & 2 in Detail||Click Here|
|RRB NTPC Syllabus for Tier 1 & 2||Click Here|