Solution Will Be Posted Later in Night Comment Below your Answers In Comment.
New Pattern English Quiz for SBI PO
I. Rearrange the following sentences in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the following questions .
A. In the past year, CBI has registered 170 cases but most of these relate to middlemen.
B. The suspicious deaths of 40 people since investigations started also remain unsolved.
C. Investigations have revealed that a majority of applicants of Pre-Medical Test (PMT) 2009 and 2010, and pre-PG (medical) entrance test conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (Vyapam) had used proxies to appear for them.
D. This is the job only half done as the agency has not been able to find any incriminating documents against the political class so far.
E. CBI has made some headway by identifying 121 impersonators after scanning details of over 9.5 lakh medical students.
|We Recommend Testbook APP|
|100+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|100+ Free Mocks for IBPS & SBI Clerk Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|100+ Free Mocks for SSC CGL 2021 Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|100+ Free Mocks for Defence Police SI 2021 Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|100+ Free Mocks for UPSSSC 2021 Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
- Which would be the Second sentence after Rearrangement?
- Which would be the Fifth sentence after Rearrangement?
- Which would be the First sentence after Rearrangement?
- Which would be the Third sentence after Rearrangement?
- Which would be Fourth sentence after Rearrangement?
II. Rearrange the following sentences in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the following questions .
A. It will also be transformational for the environment, since pollution from large new coal-based power plants can be avoided.
B. Yet, performance has not matched intent and the target of installing 12 GW solar capacity in 2016-17 is far from attainable, since it fell short by almost 10 GW as of December.
C. The levellised tariff — factoring in a small annual increase for a given period of time — for the 750 MW Rewa project over a 25-year period is ₹3.29, which is less than half the rate at which some State governments signed contracts in recent years.
D. The progress of this clean source of energy must be deepened with policy incentives, for several reasons. Arguably, the most important is the need to connect millions of people without access to electricity.
E. There is everything to gain by accelerating the pace of growth that essentially began in 2010, with the Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission.
F. A rapid scaling-up of solar capacity is vital also to meet the national goal of installing 100 gigawatts by 2022, a target that is being internationally monitored as part of the country’s pledges under the Paris Agreement on climate change.
G. In another barrier-breaking development, the auctioned price of solar photovoltaic (SPV) power per kilowatt hour has dropped below ₹3 to ₹2.97 in Madhya Pradesh, providing a clear pointer to the future course of renewable energy.
- Which is the Fourth sentence after Rearrangement?
- Which is the First sentence after Rearrangement?
- Which is the Fifth sentence after Rearrangement?
- Which is the Second sentence after Rearrangement?
- Which is the Third sentence after Rearrangement?
Quant New Pattern SBI PO 2017
- Sofi started travelling from a place A to B and Priya started travelling from a place B to A which are 576 km apart. They meet after 12 hours. After their meeting, Sofi increased her speed by 2 km/hr and Priya reduced her speed by 2 km/hr, they arrived at B and A respectively at the same time. What is their initial speed?
A. 21 kmph, 23 kmph
B. 25 kmph, 27 kmph
C. 25 kmph, 23 kmph
D. 24 kmph, 26 kmph
- A and B set out at the same time to walk towards each other respectively from a place P and Q 144 km apart. A walks at the constant speed of 8 km/h, while B walks 4 km in the first hour, 5 km in the second hour, 6 km in the third hour and so on. Then the “A” will meet “B” at?
A. 36 km
B. 72 km
C. 56 km
D. 26 km
- Two Vans start from a place with a speed of 50 kmph at an interval of 12 minutes. What is the speed of a car coming from the opposite direction towards the place if the car meets the vans at an interval of 10 minutes?
A. 13 kmph
B. 10 kmph
C. 14 kmph
D. 16 kmph
E. None of these
- A car travels from a place A to B in 7 hour. It covers half the distance at 30 kmph and the remaining distance at 40 kmph, what is the total distance between A and B?
A. 120 Km
B. 250 Km
C. 240 Km
D. 150 Km
- Two persons A and B start from the opposite ends of a 450 km straight track and run to and from between the two ends. The speed of the first person is 25 m/s and the speed of other is 35 m/s. They continue their motion for 10 hours. How many times did they pass each other?
- A truck travelled to a place Q from P, the first 50 km at 10 kmph faster than the usual speed, but it returned the same distance at 10 kmph slower than usual speed. If the total time taken by the truck is 12 hours, then how many hours will travel at the faster speed?
A. 8 hours
B. 6 hours
C. 2 hours
D. 3 hours
- Mr.Kavin walks at 4/5 of his normal speed and takes 60 minutes more than the usual time. What will be the new time taken by Mr. Kavin?
A. 260 minutes
B. 235 minutes
C. 220 minutes
D. 240 minutes
- A travel bus normally reaches its destination at 60 kmph in 20 hours. Find the speed of that travel bus at which it travels to reduce the time by 5 hours?
A. 80 kmph
B. 60 kmph
C. 50 kmph
D. 40 kmph
- A Lion starts chasing a Giraffe. It takes 4 hours to catch the Giraffe. If the speed of the Lion is 40 km/h. What is the speed of Giraffe?
A. 20 km/h
B. 50 km/h
C. 40 km/h
D. 70 km/h
- Anu and Purvi are running on a circular track of length 500m. The Speed of Anu is 40 m/s and that of Purvi is 30 m/s. They start from the same point at the same time in the same direction. When will they meet again for the first time?
A. 25 s
B. 23 s
C. 50 s
D. 48 s
New Pattern Reasoning Questions for SBI PO Prelims 2017
I. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
7 Persons namely Ajay, Mano, Nirmal, Gopi, Pranav, Sai and Raj will appear for a different exam but not necessarily in the same order in 7 different months of the same year namely January, February, April, May, July, September and December.
- Each of them also like a different genre of Movies namely Family, Action, Comedy, Reality, Animated, History and Thrilled but not necessarily in the same order
- Gopi will appear for an exam in a month which has only 30days. Only one person will appear between the one who likes Animated movie and Gopi.
- The one who likes action will appear for an exam immediately before the one who likes Animated movie. The one who likes thriller will appear for an exam neither in the month which has 31 days nor in the month which has 30 days.
- Only 2 persons will appear for an exam between the one who likes Thriller and Sai. Mano will appear for an exam immediately after Sai and does not like action movie. Raj will appear for an exam immediately before Nirmal. Pranav Likes History movie and appear for an exam in December.
- The one who likes family movie will appear for an exam in a month which has 31 days. Gopi does not like comedy movie.
- Which of the following genres of Movie does Gopi like?
- How many persons will appear for an exam between Nirmal and on who likes animated movies?
5.More than three
- As per the given arrangement, Raj is related to Reality movies and Nirmal is related to Action movies following a certain pattern, in the same way Sai related with
- Ajay will appear for an exam in which of the following month ?
5.None of these
- Who will appear for an exam in December month ?
II. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
There are seven different bowls numbered it as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 and this bowls painted in different colors of different fruits i.e. Blue, Black, White, Yellow, Pink, Grey and Red but not necessarily in the same order.
- Bowl which is in Blue color is immediately above the bowl numbered 1. There are only two bowls between the bowl numbered 4 and the bowl which is in Blue color .
- Bowl which is in white color is above the bowl numbered 4 but not immediately above the bowl numbered 4.
- Only three bowls are between the bowl numbered 3 and the bowl which is in white color. The bowl which is in Red color is immediately above the bowl numbered 3. The bowl which is in Yellow color is immediately above the bowl bowl numbered 7. Only one bowl is there between the bowl numbered 2 and 5. Bowl numbered 2 is placed above bowl which is numbered 5. Neither bowl numbered 2 nor 1 is in pink color. The bowl numbered 1 is not in black color
- How many bowls is/are there between the bowl numbered 2 and 7?
- The bowl numbered 6 is in which color ?
- Which of the following pair is correctly matched ?
1.Yellow – 5
3.Pink – 4
5.None of these
- Which of the following condition is correct regarding the bowl numbered 4 and bowl numbered 1?
1.There are three bowl s between the bowl numbered 4 and 1
2.The bowl numbered 4 is immediately above the bowl numbered 1
3.Only two bowls placed between pink color bowl and white color bowl
4.All of the above is true
5.None of the above is true
- Which of the following color is related with bowl numbered 1?