SBI PO Pre 2016 – Last Minute Tips
After SBI Clerk its the time for SBI PO Prelim Exam 2016 now. We all have seen the level of exam in sbi clerk main exam where all students reported that it was of PO level. So we can have an idea that SBI is going to be stricter in its PO recruitment process too. But no need to worry if you have prepared accordingly and remember
Please note the point: Unlike SBI Clerk, PO exam has a single cutoff for all the students.
The difference in cutoffs remains generally at +5/-5.
So you know now that how much marks you need to get to clear the PO prelim exam.
The sectional cutoffs will be less. So people who are not good at any 1 particular section can have an advantage of this. You people can mark limited answers in that section just to clear sectional cutoff.
A strategy that can be followed is
- Start with English section. Safest attempts are 12-15 for English Section. Accuracy is important. Decide before that which topics will you do first, like if you are good at vocabulary then cloze test and fillers can be started with, if good at grammar, start with error finding, and if you have practice enough reading comprehensions then start with this.
- Next do the Reasoning or Quant section as per your plan.
- In Reasoning section, last year the puzzles were very tricky which can be expected this time too, so just do not start with these and don’t waste time here. People who remain dependent on reasoning section for maximum attempts, please do not. Puzzles are going to take much time.
- Quant section can be started with simplification/approximations, and then quadratic equations. In this section, if missing DI is asked do not start with that, rather chose the another DI.
You all must have made your own plan. Follow your plan only. Do not change it at the time of exam or by listening to other people at the centre. Many people do this change and they are not able to complete the questions they can do.
Math has its own language, so read the questions properly and understand what is being asked and what is given.
- Do not waste your time on any particular question if you stuck in between.
- Do not forget to take the Admit Card with photograph affixed, Photo Identity Proof in original and a photo-copy of it (Ration Card and E-Aadhar Card are not accepted). Your name in ID Proof must exactly match with the one you have in your Admit Card.
- Please reach the exam venue well before time even you have exam centre nearby because the faculty at centres is always strict.
- Last but not the least, please do not forget to share your exam experience with us.
Just Few last words from my side to all of you, before you step in for the exam-
“Be calm, compose and cool to have a better understanding”
You and your attitude matters a lot in an exam 🙂
You have the ability and capability to do it.
Be positive and at your best!!
Hard work is the basis for everything worthwhile you will achieve in life. All of you have done hard work and don’t worry it will repay you back in one or the other form.
There ought to be something very special, about the boundary conditions of the universe. And what can be more special that there is no boundary. And there should be no boundary to human endeavor. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.
While there is life there is hope.
All the very best!!
May God bless you 🙂