SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager ) Complete Syllabus For Phase 1
SEBI Detailed Syllabus 2018 for Assistant Manager : As we know that SEBI has Announced its vacancy for Assistant Manager Post. So aspirants must be looking forward for the SEBI Grade A Officer Syllabus for Prelims Exam. In this post we are providing all the details of SEBI Grade A exam Syllabus for Prelims Exam.
SEBI Assistant Manager PHASE – I Detailed Syllabus
SEBI Syllabus for Awareness about Securities Market ( Phase I )
|We Recommend Testbook APP|
|100+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|100+ Free Mocks for IBPS & SBI Clerk Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|100+ Free Mocks for SSC CGL 2021 Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|100+ Free Mocks for Defence Police SI 2021 Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|100+ Free Mocks for UPSSSC 2021 Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
SEBI Grade a Syllabus for Securities markets :
1. Indian Financial system – introduction – structure – finance commission – financial administration – receipts of the Government – Expenditures of the Government.
2. Capital markets – primary market – instruments – legal issues and regulations – secondary market – stock exchanges – brokers – trading in stock exchanges – forward trading – stock index – depositories – regulations
3. Bond Market- Money market, G.sec Market, Corporate bond market, Bond valuation, Duration, sensitivity, risk
4. Foreign Exchange market – exchange control – fixation of exchange rate – exchange control in India – FEMA – foreign exchange transactions of commercial banks in India – currency convertibility – currency forwards, futures and options – trading in foreign exchange market – relationship between money market and foreign exchange market..
5. Commodity market, commodity trading and exchanges
6. International capital markets – instruments – Guidelines – foreign investment in India and its regulations.
SEBI Grade A Syllabus for Securities Law:
1. Relationship between Company Law and securities law
2. Basic concepts related to securities law, like capital, public offer and securities
3. Historical Background of securities law
4. SEBI as a Market regulator, Powers and Functions of SEBI, Quasi legislative powers, executive powers and quasi-judicial powers
5. Regulating the intermediaries and Stock exchanges, Meaning and Type of securities, Securities Contract, Corporatization, Demutualization and regulation of stock exchange, Listing Agreement, Dematerlisation and Rematerlisation
6. Rights and duties of Depository (NSDL AND CSDL) , Depository Participant, Issuer and beneficiary
7. Unpublished Price Sensitive Information(UPSI) , Insider as connected person, Insider as the person having access to UPSI, Trading on the basis of UPSI
8. Mergers Amalgamation and takeovers, Types and legal processes during takeover, Substantial Acquisitions, Exemptions by law, Exemption BY SEBI
9. Public offer and disclosure requirements
10. Unfair Trade Practices in the securities market, Securities Market offences, Prohibition of Insider Trading
11. SEBI ICDR Regulations
12. Public Offer requirements
13. Role of SEBI as a Regulator
14. Securities Appellate Tribunal
15. Role of Courts in enforcing securities regulations
SEBI Assistant Manager – Complete Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude / Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Number Series.
- Missing DI sets
- Double Diagram DI
- Caselet DI
- Data Sufficiency
- Mathematical inequality
- Simplification / Approximation.
- Data Interpretation.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Problem on Ages.
- Mixture & Allegation.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
SEBI Assistant Manager – Complete Syllabus for English Language
- Reading Comprehension.
- Cloze Test.
- Spotting Errors.
- Sentence Improvement/ Correction.
- Para Jumbles.
- Sentence/ Para Completion.
- Sentence Connectors.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Vocabulary based questions (Synonym-Antonyms, Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases etc).
SEBI Assistant Manager – Complete Syllabus for Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- Seating Arrangement.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Distance & Direction.
- Series based questions (Alphanumeric/ Numeric/ Alphabet).
- Alphabet Test.
- Order and Ranking
- 1) Number System
- 2) History Of Computers
- 3) Hardware
- 4) Software
- 5) Database ( introduction)
- 6) Communication (Basic Introduction)
- 7) Networking( LAN, WAN,)
- 8) Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application)
- 9) Security Tools, Virus, Hacker
- 10) MS Windows, MS Office
- 11) Logic Gates
SEBI Assistant Manager – Complete Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Affairs of last 5-6 months.
- Banking Awareness (Static as well as Current Banking Awareness questions)
- Static General Awareness
- History of Indian banking system
- Overview of Indian Financial System
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies & Banking Terms
- Important Government Schemes, Important Summits, Recent developments in banking sector, Important banking terms etc.
- Introduction to National financial institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC etc and of International organizations like IMF, World Bank, ADB, UN etc.
- Important Dates and Dates.
- Countries and their Capital & Currencies.
- Important National & International Organizations and their Headquarters.
- National Parks and wildlife sanctuaries.
SEBI Grade A Officer Important Links
Click Below to Visit
|SEBI Recruitment Notification For Grade A (Assistant Manager) Officer 2018||Click Here|
|50+ SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) Previous Year Questions Paper | Model Papers PDF||Click Here|
|SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager ) Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure In Detail||Click Here|
|SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) Syllabus for Prelims (Phase 1) Exam 2018||Click Here|
|SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) Syllabus for Mains (Phase 2) Exam 2018||Click Here|
|SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) Complete Study Material Online Course @999Rs : Get Now||Click Here|