Important tricks for Solving Sentence Rearrangement in English
|We Recommend Anujjindal.in|
|RBI, SEBI & NABARD Free Courses||Free Combo Course Click Here|
|RBI, SEBI & NABARD Free Mocks||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|RBI, SEBI & NABARD Complete Courses||Get 100% Selection Course|
|RBI, SEBI & NABARD Current Affairs||Download Free Current Affairs Capsule|
Sentence arrangement is an important part of English language section of bank exams. Basic trick that works for most of the questions is – Find pairs of related sentences. Once you find two pairs, you can easily answer the question.
TIPS FOR ARRANGEMENT OF SENTENCES
- Try to understand the passage, if you can make out the meaning behind the passage, you will definitely get the correct order.
- Create a pair of two sentences, i.e. if 6 sentences, then create 3 pairs each having 2 sentences.
- Try to find out clues while making a pair, most of the time there are some connecting words that form a bridge between two sentences.
- Once you identified the pairs, all you need to do is to reorder these pairs to form a meaningful passage.
- Try to find out the pair that looks independent and place it as introduction, the pair that looks like a result as last.
- Go through the arrangement and check the logical meaning of the pair and see if it conveys a meaning flow. If you think the sequence lacks logic, rearrange again till you start seeing some logic.
Wait untill pdf is loading….
[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.governmentadda.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sentence-Rearrangement-Tricks.pdf” title=”Sentence Rearrangement Tricks”]
Download in pdf form >> Click Here