1. (4) Microsoft Office Live is a free service that facilitates small businesses to store and share the documents online. Using Office live, documents can be viewed as well as edited from remote locations without any flash drive.
|We Recommend Anujjindal.in|
|RBI, SEBI & NABARD Free Courses||Free Combo Course Click Here|
|RBI, SEBI & NABARD Free Mocks||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|RBI, SEBI & NABARD Complete Courses||Get 100% Selection Course|
|RBI, SEBI & NABARD Current Affairs||Download Free Current Affairs Capsule|
2. (5) A page has top, bottom, left and right margins. Top and bottom margins can be set for the vertical alignment of the page . To horizontally center the text on a page, left and right margins are to be set.
3. (3) Insta notes is an online tool for notes taking and saving locally without registering using mail accounts avoiding personal communication. One can simply login using social media networking sites and save the notes which can later be sent to email accounts.
4. (1) Word Processing is a technique to create, edit, format, store, retrieve and print a text document using computer application software called Word Processor.
5. (2) Fourth generation mobile technology also known as 4G is a set standard of internet access using broadband access. With higher capacity and completely IP oriented technology in use, 4G is basically the extension in 3G technology with more bandwidth in 3G.
6. (3) In client- server architecture, the client requests a connection to the server by sending SYN (synchronize) messages. Responding these requests, server sends the acknowledgement (SYN-ACK) to the client. SYN flood is a kind of denial-of-service attack in which an attacker sends a succession of SYN requests to a target’s system in an attempt to consume enough server resources to make the system unresponsive to legitimate traffic.
7. (1) Mouse is the only device that points, inputs as well as helps drawing in a Graphical User Interface(GUI ). The pointer (generally an arrow) positions the focus on to the pointing object. With help of its buttons, one can drag the coordinates of the shape to be drawn.
8. (3) Cell address is a combination of column name (alphabets from A-Z) and row number such as A10 where A refers to the column name and 10 identifies the row number. A cell address identifies the location of row and column in Excel.
9. (5) To give instructions to a computer, the set of rules for computer operations can be stored in the form of programs using an artificial language called Programming Language.
10. (1) Documentation is needed to supplement human memory and to help organize program planning. Typical program documentation materials include the origin and nature of the problem, a brief narrative description of the program, logic tools such as flowcharts and pseudocode, data-record descriptions, program listings, and testing results.
11. (5) Spreadsheets are a computer application software r that contains tabular forms. The rows and columns of a spreadsheet make up cells that form a grid. The user enters data in the cells.
12. (3) In PowerPoint 2007, the Insert tab contains tables, illustrations, links, text and media groups. Text group offers text elements such as header and footers to be inserted in a presentation.
13. (5) Operating systems are responsible for everything from the control and allocation of memory to recognizing input from external devices and transmitting output to computer displays. They also manage files on computer hard drives and control peripherals, like printers and scanners.
14. (4) Slide layouts contain formatting, positioning, and placeholders for all of the content that appears on a slide. Placeholders are the containers in layouts that hold such content as text (including body text, bulleted lists, and titles), tables, charts, SmartArt graphics, movies, sounds, pictures, and clip art.
15. (1) Spreadsheets are computer programs that let you create and manipulate spreadsheets electronically. In a spreadsheet application, each value is stored in a cell. Spreadsheets have a row column format and intersection of a row and column is transformed into a space called cell.