1. (2) The combination O-Godrej-Marathi is definitely true.
2. (4) N also works in the HCL company.
|We Recommend Testbook APP|
|100+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|100+ Free Mocks for IBPS & SBI Clerk Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|100+ Free Mocks for SSC CGL 2021 Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|100+ Free Mocks for Defence Police SI 2021 Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
|100+ Free Mocks for UPSSSC 2021 Exam||Attempt Free Mock Test|
3. (1) O speaks Marathi language.
4. (3) M, O and R work together in the Godrej company.
5. (5) P also works in the Infosys company.
From Right End
R(Career 360)—T(Entrepreneur)—-U(Digit)—Q(Vogue)—-P(Business Today)—-S(Sportstar)—-V(Organiser)—-W(Forbes)
6. (4) Q reads Vogue magazine.
7. (1) V reads Organiser magazine. V sits to the immediate left of S. U reads Digit while T reads Entrepreneurship.
W reads Forbes and T reads Entrepreneurship. W is sitting exactly between V and R.
S reads Sportstar and T reads Entrepreneurship.
Three persons are sitting between S and T.
8. (3) R reads Career 360°. Q sits third to the left or fifth to the right of R.
9. (5) When we move to the right side of W, two persons – V and S – are sitting between W and P.
10. (2) S reads Sportstar. U is sitting third to the right of S. U reads Digit.
11. (1) Clearly, both the statements are effects of some common cause.