|All Exams Free Study Material and PDFs Join Our Telegram Channel
||Click Here Join Now|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for PO Posts
South Indian Bank PO Notification 2019 : SIB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019, Regional Rural Bank Released the notification for the recruitment of posts for PO 2019, Aspirant can check for South Indian Bank PO Vacancy from below links. South Indian Bank PO Jobs 2019, SIB Probationary Officer Openings, South Indian Bank PO Educational Qualification, South Indian Bank PO Vacancy Details, South Indian Bank PO Age Limit, South Indian Bank PO Selection Process etc. “SIB Probationary Officer Question Paper pdf”
Hello Aspirants as we know South Indian Bank released the notification for various post Probationary Officer. So you must be looking for Official Notification and all details regarding the South Indian Bank PO Exam 2019. We are providing all details in this article.
For South Indian Bank PO Preparation Join Our Telegram Group Now >> Click Here
For Best Handwritten Notes for All Subjects & Trades Join Our Telegram Channel >> Click Here
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 : Important Dates
|SIB Name of the Event||Important Exam Date|
|Online Application – South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019||19th June 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application – South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019||27th June 2019|
|Tentative Date of Online Test of South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019||25th July 2019|
Important Links for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019
|South Indian Bank PO 2019 Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|South Indian Bank PO Apply Link||Click Here|
SIB PO Vacancy Details 2019
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
South Indian Bank Recruitment – Educational Qualification:
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular
South Indian Bank Recruitment – Age Limit:
- Age (as on 30.06.2019)
Not more than 25 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1994 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive).
Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
• Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification only will be eligible to apply.
• Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
• Candidates who have attended their Final Year/ Semester Examination of their Graduation and waiting for the results may also apply subject to the condition that they should produce proof (final year/ semester marklist/ Provisional Certificate) of having passed the Graduation when called for Personal Interview.
• If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
• Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
• The percentage of marks shall be arrived by dividing the total marks obtained in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by the total maximum marks in all subjects irrespective honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees
South Indian Bank PO Job Profile 2019
The selected candidates can be posted in any roles/ profiles at any branches/ offices/ departments as per the sole discretion and requirements of the Bank from time to time.
The job role/ profile include branch banking, credit, business development, marketing, forex, treasury, central processing centres etc.
South Indian Bank PO Salary in Hand 2019
IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
South Indian Bank PO 2019 – Selection Procedure
Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
• Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test
• Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
• Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
South Indian Bank PO 2019 – Exam Pattern
South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019 – Call Letter
Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website ‘www.southindianbank.com’ for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment
- Visit the official site of South Indian Bank – www.southindianbank.com
- Find “Careers” menu for detailed advertisement notification and application.
- Click on the Apply Online link
- Provide the valid credentials
- Pay the application fee online
- Submit the application form
- Print the form for future reference
South Indian Bank PO 2019 Complete Question Paper,Study Material, Books, Cutoff Marks, Notification, Study Plan
Important Links For South Indian Bank Exam
|South Indian Bank PO Probationary Officers Recruitment Notification 2019 Out | Apply Online Link Activated||Click Here|
|South Indian Bank PO Probationary Officers Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus – Check Now||Click Here|
|60+ South Indian Bank PO Previous Year Question Paper & Model Question Papers||Click Here|
|South Indian Bank PO Previous Year Cutoff Marks | SIB Probationary Officer Expected Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|Complete Study Material for South Indian Bank PO||Click Here|