|NABARD Grade A & B Online Course||Get Course Now|
|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RBI Grade B Complete Online Course||Register Today|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|All Exam Free Study Group (Free Videos,Pdf,Mock etc)||Join Right Now|
1. Hemant covers a certain distance with his own speed , but when he reduces his speed by 10 km/hr his time duration for the journey increases by 40 hrs, while if he increases his speed by 5km/hr from his original speed he takes 10hrs less than the original time taken . Find the distance covered by him.
2. A train met with an accident 60km away from station A. It completed the remaining journey at 5/6th of the original speed and reached station B 1hr 12mins late. Had the accident taken place 60km further, it would have been only 1hr late. what was the original speed of the train?
3. Two man start together to walk a certain distance, one at 4 km/hr and another at 5 km/hr. The former arrives half an hour before the latter. Find the distance.
Register For NABARD Grade A & B Course Click Here
4. In a flight of 600 km, an aircraft was slowed down due to bad weather. Its average speed for the trip was reduced by 200 km/hr and the time of flight increased by 30 minutes. The duration of the flight is:
B) 1hr 30min
C) 2hrs 15min
5. Two racers start running towards each other, one from A to B and another from B to A. They cross each other after one hour and the first racer reaches B, 5/6 hour before the second racer reaches A. If the distance between A and B is 50 km. what is the speed of the slower racer?
6. P and Q run at the speed 40m/s and 20m/s resp on the circular track of 800m, as its circumference , when would the P and Q meet for the first time at the starting point if they start simultaneously from the same point.
7. The speeds of Ram and Raj are 30 km/h and 40 km/h. Initially Raj is at a place L and Ram is at a place M. The distance between L and M is 650 km. Ram started his journey 3 hours earlier than Raj to meet each other. If they meet each other at a place P somewhere between L and M, then the distance between P and M is?
8. The ratio between the speed of a car and a bike is 16 : 15 respectively. Also, a bus covered a distance of 480 km in 8 hrs. The speed of the bus is three-fourth the speed of the car. How much distance will the bike cover in 6 h?
9. How many seconds will a train 50 m in length, travelling at the rate of 42 km an hour, rate to pass another train 80 m long, proceeding in the same direction at the rate of 30 km an hour?
10. A man rides his bike 20 km at an average speed of 8 km/hr and again travels 45 km at an average speed of 10 km/hr. What is his average speed for the ride approximately?
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Ixambee Free Mock Tests|
|NABARD Grade A & B Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Today|
|SBI PO Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|RBI Grade B Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Free Download English Power Bank Free PDF||Free Download Now|