SSC CGL Tier 1 – Answer Key 2018 Available Now
SSC CGL Prelims Answer Key 2018 : Direct Link To check SSC CGL Answer Key PDF. SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key. SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 Answer Key with Question Paper in PDF. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has activated the link to download SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer key 2018. To bring more transparency in SSC Exams, SSC has timely uploaded CGL Tier I Answer Key. SSC CGL 2018 Prelims Exam was successfully conducted from 4th June to 13th June with a re-exam on 19th June at various centers across India.
As the SSC CGL result dates are announced, it’s time to give an insight into the answer keys of SSC CGL 2018. The answer keys are released by the SSC so that candidates can check their answers and raise objections against the wrong question/answer. Click on the below links to check your answer key. Representation in respect of the tentative Answer Keys, if any, may be submitted online from 26.06.2019 (5.00 PM) to 30.06.2019 (5.00 PM) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/answer challenged.Representations received after 5.00 PM on 30.06.2019 will not be entertained under any circumstances.
SSC CGL Prelims – Answer Key 2018
|SSC CGL 2018 Answer Key Direct Link||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Answer Key 2018 Official Notification||Click Here|
SSC CGL Answer Key 2018 gives the candidate an idea whether the options marked by them in the exam are correct or not. In this phase, the candidate can raise an objection for particular question/questions, if in case they find that the option listed by SSC is not correct.
How to Download SSC CGL Answer Key 2018
- Click the Direct Link above.
- Enter the User ID and Password.
- Click Login.
- You will get the SSC CGL Answer key for Paper I.
- Take out the print out of your answer key & questions paper.
- Alternatively, you can go to SSC Official Website.
- Click on the link that says, “Uploading of Answer Keys for SSC CGL Paper 2018.”
- Follow Steps 2-5 carefully.
Candidates can also challenge the questions/data/answers they find wrong by paying Rs. 100/- per question. The last date to challenge the answer key is 30th June 2019 (5:00 PM). How to challenge and submit representations in the answer key?
- Log in to the portal with your user id and password.
- Your answer key is displayed on the screen.
- Click on “Challenges” given on the top right corner of the answer key.
- Pay the required fee i.e. Rs 100 to challenge the questions.
- Mention the question id you want to challenge along with the right answer.
- Give an explanation of your challenge in the given box.
- Click on “Submit”
Important instructions for SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key
- Any representation to answer keys of the examination will be scrutinized with the help of experts, wherever necessary, and evaluation, in that case, will be done with a modified answer key. The decision of the Commission in this regard will be final and no further representation will be entertained.
- Candidates can submit representations through online method only, on payment of Rs.100/- per answer.
- The representations should be submitted within the stipulated date mentioned by the SSC.
- Candidates should not rely only on the marks scored according to the answer key as marks will be normalized by the SSC.