SSC CHSL 2019 NOTIFICATION RELEASED : APPLY NOW
Staff Selection Commission has released its notification for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019. The SSC Combined High School Level (10+2) Exam is being held to recruit to the various posts in different Ministries / Departments of Government Of India and attached and subordinate offices.
Tier I (Objective) : 16-03-2020 to 27-03-2020
Tier II (Descriptive): 28-06-2020
Dates for submission of online applications: 03-12-2019 to 10-01-2020
Important Dates for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
- Dates for submission of online applications: 3rd December 2019 to 10th January 2020
- Last date for receipt of application: 10th January 2020
- Last date for making online fee payment: 12th January 2020
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 12th January 2020
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14th January 2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 16th-27th March 2020
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 28.06.2020
Eligibility ( As on 01.01.2020 )
(i) AGE LIMIT: 18-27 years
(ii) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.