SSC MTS Official Recruitment Notification 2019 Out
SSC MTS Notification PDF 2019 : SSC MTS Recruitment 2019, SSC Multi Tasking Staff Official Notification Out, SSC Released the notification for the recruitment of Non Technical Vacancies Vacancies 2019, Aspirant can check for SSC MTS Vacancy details from below links. SSC MTS Jobs 2019, SSC MTS Non Technical Vacancies Openings, SSC MTS Educational Qualification, SSC MTS Vacancy Details, SSC MTS Age Limit, SSC MTS Selection Process etc. “SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper pdf“
Hello Aspirants as we know Staff Selection Commission released the notification for various post of Multi Tasking Staff etc. So you must be looking for Official Notification and all details regarding the SSC MTS Exam 2019. We are providing all the SSC MTS details in this article.
For SSC MTS Preparation Join Our Telegram Group Now >> Click Here
For Best Handwritten Notes for All Subjects & Trades Join Our Telegram Channel >> Click Here
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 : Important Dates
|SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Starting Online Registration Date
||22nd April 2019
|SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Online Registration – Last Date
||29th May 2019
|Last Date For Payment of Fee through Online
||31st May 2019
|Last Date For Payment of Fee through Offline Challan
||31st May 2019
|Starting Date for Computer Based Exam(Tier-I)
||2nd Aug 2019
|Last Date for Computer Based Exam(Tier-I)
||6th Sept 2019
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)
||17th Nov 2019
Important Links for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 : Vacancy Details
- Commission Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
- Name of the Posts: Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical)
- No. of Vacancies: Expected Vacancy – 10,000+ posts
- Job Location: All over India
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 : Vacancy Details & Pay Scale
- Junior Gestetner Operator
- Mali etc.
The SSC will hold a Competitive Exam for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1), a General Central Service Group “C‟ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Govt. of India, in different States/ Union Territories.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
||SSC MTS Scheme of Exam
|Multi Tasking Staff
- Tier I (Online)
- Tier II (Pen and Paper)
Age Limit for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
|SSC MTS 2019
||A candidate must be of minimum 18 years of age and must not exceed 25 years of age as on 01.08.2018. Apart from the pre mentioned Age Requirement, candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Exam or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- As per MHRD Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Govt. provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission
- Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board in support thereof as on 01-08-2019 are also eligible
- All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of Matriculation or equivalent in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01-08-2019, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission.
- The candidates possessing equivalent educational qualification shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned authorities at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the concerned User Departments.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees
How to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 ?
Candidates kindly visit the official site https://www.ssc.nic.in/.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, you will find the link regarding the recruitment of SSC MTS.
- Click on the advertisement you will get the official notification.
- Read the official notification carefully to know your eligibility criteria.
- Apply online link will get activated .
- Start your application process.
- Fill all the required fields.
- Submit your application form
SSC MTS 2019 Complete Question Paper,Study Material, Books, Cutoff Marks, Notification, Study Plan
|SSC MTS Complete Study Kit for 2019
|SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Notification Out
|110+ SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper with Solution – Pdf Download
|SSC MTS Previous Year Cut-off Marks Region-wise
|SSC MTS Study Material Book PDF – Download Now
|Best Books for SSC MTS Exam Preparation
|SSC MTS Exam Pattern & Syllabus For Stage 1 & 2 in Detail