In order to aid your exam preparation, we are presenting a ‘Static Awareness Quiz’ that you can score well in this section.
1) When is the World Heritage Day observed?
A) April 18
B) May 26
C) July 12
D) August 7
2) The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is an international financial institution located in_________
A) Berlin, Germany
B) Moscow, Russia
C) Paris, France
D) London, UK
3) Satindra Mohan Dev Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium situated at _________
B) Uttar Pradesh
4) Prajnesh Prabhakaran is related to which sports?
5) The kaziranga national park is located in which state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
D) West Bengal
6) Pasighat Airport is in which state?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
7) San Jose is the capital of which country?
B) Costa Rica
8) Name the President of Bulgaria.
A) Rosen Plevneliev
B) Rumen Radev
C) Petar Stoyanov
D) Georgi Parvanov
9) The Indraprastha Power Generation Co Ltd is the electricity generation company of___________ government.
A) Andhra Pradesh
10) Kota is a city in Rajasthan. It is situated along the banks of the river__________
|1. A) April 18||6. D) Arunachal Pradesh|
|2. D) London, UK||7. B) Costa Rica|
|3. C) Assam||8. B) Rumen Radev|
|4. A) Tennis||9. D) Delhi|
|5. C) Assam||10. C) Chambal|